Trying to relax....

Tina14

Reaction score
Ok, so since my m/c early this year, we've pretty much TTC ever since.
My cycle is still all over the place and I have no idea where I am up to with it all! I also don't really have any cm to gauge it....but I've been really fixated on it all. To the point where I'm stressing myself out, particularly when my period comes along. Last month when it arrived, I actually felt that I had failed. I've never felt that bad before.
So I think I going to not look at my ovia app (gonna be difficult!) and just see what happens...taking the 'try to relax' approach....
You hear so many stories of people conceiving once they'd stopped trying, if you know what I mean.
Anybody else trying to just see what happens and not stress? Any hints?

Exercise! This has been the only thing keeping me sane for the past few months. People say not to over do it, but three months ago I decided to really go for it, figuring that in a few months my body would be used to the extra strain and that at that stage it would only affect fertility in a positive way.

I tend to delete Ovia from my phone once I've ovulated - all the data is online, so if/when AF turns up, you can just download it again and log your info. This really helps to keep the stress low, as does having a 'fiddle' app, i.e. something silly and distracting that you can start doing when you're tempted to obsess over Ovia (or the forum!). I got really into Kairosoft games which are really cute and unexpectedly compelling!

My final piece of advice, which makes a huge difference to me but might not affect everyone, is to avoid sugar. Sugar sends me crazy, and I've cut right back. That's the toughest one though!

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I hope you'll get a BPF and your rainbow baby very soon.

I'm obsessing to. I think alot of women are and as much as you try and relax your never just relaxed. I think some people get useto the disappointment and just are forced to relax if you get what I mean. My doctor even said the more I stress the more hormones are..wel less balanced if you want but it's so hard.
I check my calendar everyday just to see how many days left till af there's still 6 left and I've done 3 tests up till now lol
My period has always been irregular but my other two were conceived pretty quick within two months
Why don't you order cheap ovulation test strips online and just do two a day? That way you can catch when your ovulating hopefully.
I'm sorry to hear about your mc I hope you conceive soon!
Remember here if u wanna talk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back