Trying to get my head around it..

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by xSebbiesMumx, May 24, 2013.

1. xSebbiesMumx

xSebbiesMumx Well-Known Member

Okay, so I dont really belong in the TTC part of the board as me and OH aren't TTC, we're WTT. We already have one son who is almost 1 and im very broody! hehe :lol:

Anyway, after doing some research into my very irregular cycles that differ anywhere from 26 days (my average apparently according to the countdown to pregnancy site) to 31 days (according to my app on iphone)..The countdown to pregnancy app is telling me that my period is due today, but my phone is telling me im not expecting AF until the 28th May..Im not sure which to go with!

We we're intimate (going by my 31 day cycle) 5 days after my fertile window..We did ya know'..Enter the territory without protection to start with before he stopped and ordered himself to 'wrap up':roll:..But my mind is boggling..Who thought tracking cycles could be this much of a headache?:wall2:

Symptom wise ive not really had much!..Backache, slight nausea, and tiredness..But thats all ive had..

It would be nice if I was pregnant but at the same time we're not really ideally in the best situation financially for another baby..Even if i do ache for one more than anything!..But im sure we'd get along just fine if there was another baby in there:lol:

Should i test with my shortest cycle which means that AF would be due today, or wait it out until the 28th or after :\..

2. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

You could try a frer

3. xSebbiesMumx

I may do :D, thanks!..Just have to persuade OH to get me one without him freaking out :lol:

4. Princess81

Princess81 Well-Known Member

I'd maybe try to go by the longer one? For accuracy? X

Still practicing on the new phone.....

5. Sprk

Sprk Well-Known Member

My cycles were always either 21 or 28 days so I would test for each. My last cycle , I just waited till the 28 days cycle rolled around to test to avoid seeing a bfn if it was just too early. Good luck! :)

6. scn

scn Well-Known Member

I would wait for the longest cycle. Good luck, I hope you get the result you want xx

7. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

Maybe wait a few days xx

8. Juice

Juice Well-Known Member

I want to say wait until 28th but I want to know now!! :D

9. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

I'd wait.

I always hated the uncertainty of squinters and having to re-test! I waited until 14dpo and there was no denying it!

xxxxxxxx

10. xSebbiesMumx

Thanks ladies! I have decided to wait until the 28th or after as I told OH yesterday that my period was either yesterday due on the 28th, because my body is so screwed up were both not worried and have decided if its not here by the 28th or after then we will text :D but I love poas so much I wish it was the 28th now :lol:

Iphoning it..pardon the typos!! Auto correct is my best friend!! :D

11. Suzan223Pian

Suzan223Pian New Member

I ever meet such problem before, after the high recommendation of one of my good friends, I got a cell phone signal booster at jammerall, everything is OK now. You can have a try!

#11 Suzan223Pian, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  12. Karate Kid

Karate Kid Well-Known Member

Nat you are so patient!! But right,if you can wait it may be best xx

13. TenmentRohn

TenmentRohn New Member

I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone jammer at jammerall could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here cell phone jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers

#13 TenmentRohn, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2013