Trying to conceive

Rosie2013

Reaction score
Hey all am new to this all I have 2 boys aged 5 and 2 my youngest is disabled and uses a wheelchair. He has Spina Bifida and hydrocephalus.me and my partner wanted to try for another baby so I started taking folic acid 6 months ago prescribed from my doctor as it helps prevent spinal defects.i took it for first 4 months then had my implant removed. I never had a period whilst I had implant had my implant removed the 15th April had a period 2 weeks ago was very very heavy.was on antibiotics last week as I had some swabs done my doctor and got results saying I had strep b. now all clear :) what I'm trying to work out is when I ovulate and that. Had my period on the 4th came off on 8th. Been doing the deed 4 times a week maybe 5.

Hey hun. Welcome to the forum. Have you tried using OPK? They might be able to help pin point when you ovulate.
Hope you get a nice BFP soon. Have fun ttc :) xxxxxxxx

I've not Hun never tried anything before as never really tried before as just fallen pregnant rather quick. Where would be the best place to get some from.? X

There are lots of different ones out there. Most people seem to use Clear Blue. But others use cheapie ones.
Depends if you want to let mother nature take her course or you want to try and conceive asap.
xxx

I'm sure some other girlies will be able to shed some light onto the whole matter. Fx you get a nice :bfp: soon :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back