Trying to conceive for 9 months

Kim1989

Reaction score
Hey everyone, how are you lovely ladies?

I have been trying to conceive for just over 9 months now. I haven't been doing opk's or anything like that but I do have regular periods until recently where I was 12 days late a couple of months ago and 3/4 days late last month.

I have been feeling extremely hot today with a bad headache and also felt sick with things making me gag that don't normally make me feel that way.

I have also noticed my discharge is kind of egg white consistency which it hasn't been like that for quite some time now so I'm a bit confused as to what this could mean.

I've been taking folic acid for the past 4 weeks as I've heard this can help you to conceive.

Could anyone give me any advice at all on anything I can do to fall pregnant?

Thanks in advance and apologies for the long message. :) x

Good Evening Kim,

Have you thought about doing OPKs or temping?
Its my first cycle temping and wish i had done it sooner as the lovely ladies here suggested as it can tell you alot about your cycle.

Also if you have EWCM (egg white CM) then get BDing! lol.

Well done on the folic acid, keep it up. Think ladies also take Vit D with folic acid aswell to help. i am taking a conception vit so has everything in one.

x

Thank you CockerMum, I have done them in the past and it showed exactly when I was ovulating which is fine but I don't want to put too much pressure on myself by doing all of it because I think that's one reason why I haven't fallen yet. I'm stressing about it because I would do anything for a baby. My boyfriend is at the pub tonight but when he gets back we will definitely be BDing. Hehe.

I will see if I can get some of the conception vits to see if that will help in any way. :) I should be ovulating on Monday so over the weekend I'll be doing some more BDing. Hehe.

Maybe too much info but any suggestions on any particular position that is best? ;-)

Thanks again and good luck for your bean. :) x

I keep telling myself i am going to have a relaxed cycle but just cant help myself lol!!

Dont worry its never too much info lol! Recently i have been on top (which is bad gravity wise LOL) but i would suggest any position where he is close to the cervix so....doggy style, legs over shoulders or good old missionary haha!

My cervix is very high and tucked into the right side of me atm so after next BD i will lay on right side for aslong as i can last. which isnt long as i always need to pee lmao! x

Hehe, I don't know how to feel where my cervix is to be honest so wouldn't have a clue where it is! Hehe

Will definitely try those and see what happens this month. I usually go to sleep with it still there as I think more chance of falling but it's probably not good for you. :-/

I'm so hot at the moment and have a bit of indegestion which is irritating. Been a bit light headed today too and still have a headache.

Each month that AF arrives I kinda tell myself I can't have kids and just to enjoy the sex but then my body changes and does things that I think it could be this month so I don't think there's ever any relaxing during ttc. It's a pain but I guess we're all like it. Hehe. x

Do you want to check where your cervix is?

Do you track or know what CD you are on?

I have my fan on when sleep time, OH doesnt perform if he is too hot lol!

Chuck a couple of paracetamol down ya and try relax :)

Yep i second guess myself all the time. This part of my cycle i am positive then 2ww comes and i am terrible lol!! x

I suppose it would be good to do it as then I will know if I'm on the wrong position. :-/

I'm on CD 12 at the moment and I have an app on my phone that is quite accurate. Hehe.

I've also got the fan on (still waiting for OH though!) lol

I think I'm just tired so hopefully will get some rest befor he gets home and then we dtd and back to sleep. Hehe.

In a couple of weeks my boobs will start hurting and then I'll think I'm out. If it happens it happens but I get so stressed about it even though I tell myself not to. x

First of all the easiest 2 ways to feel for your cervix is to either squat or sitting on the toilet. OK once you've determined that you want to insert your middle finger (bc it is the longest finger) into your vagina and push it in there till you feel a bump you may have to push your finger in there quite a bit depending on what CD your on but once you feel that bump then you want to feel around it push on it a bit to feel how soft/hard it is and the opening if you've never had a child will just feel like a dimple more than an opening, but take note of how "open" it feels as best you can. The more you do it the faster it will be checking it and you won't even have to think about it. Hope that helps?

How long is your cycle usually?

I have my fingers crossed for you hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back