Trying something new... Again

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Ive chucked all of my IC OPKS , My HPTS, AND Uninstalled my Fertility friend
Im not spotting symptoms and I'm just doing it when we want,
Ive not POAS all this cycle and it feels goooooood! Im taking pregnacre and added B6 ...
Im hoping ill just relax and it'll happen in a few month without me stressing over the minor details x

Last edited:
I so wish I could do this!

Good luck hun, hope the relaxed approach works for you.

XX

I feel better already, I was stressing so much about timing and dtd as soon as I saw that dark line. But For the last couple of weeks I've just been a bit ....MEH If it happens this month it happens :D xx

I'm feeling very similar this month! I'm not temping or recording anything on any apps.. all Im going to do it the opks during the week of my usual ov date then push it to the back of my mind... definitely feeling more relaxed this month, lets hope it works for us both xxx

I'm not temping or anything either this month and didn't cycle. It is more relaxing... but I can still tell ov from my body signs! I need to opk this month as I'm having my nk cell testing repeated xx

I put all my thermometers away and uninstalled apps months ago. I feel so much better.
I like opks they don't stress me out at all. So I kept them. Good luck x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Lulla....
When I stopped thinking about it and measuring and calculating, it was very freeing and psychologically, I believe it helped us to conceive. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back