Trying not to test!

DarcyHodge

Reaction score
I'm not sure what to do been Ttc since feb, I had my implant removed on the 2nd then 28days later af arrive, the next cycle was 28 days then the next two were 30 days. This cycle I had strong ovulation pains which I do every other month and going by that it would mean it's a 28 day cycle which means af is due tomorrow. I really don't want to test to early as I keep getting disappointed.
Anyway what I'm trying to say is how does everyone keep busy so they don't cave and test, I can't walk my dogs they are limping from yesterday's walk lol x

I'm on cd 23, also same cycle length as you, and I'm trying to not test too! I'm not due AF for another week!
I'm on nights which helps - but also meant to be on a night out tomorrow night, so may test then with a frer...

I don't want to see a bfn but I also need to know! :wall2:

I know my husband asked me if I wanted to have a drink tonight so I kinda want to test but I also don't want to see the bfn. If my cycle length is 28 days then I should be due af Sunday not tomorrow but then obv if it is a 30 day cycle I've got longer to wait, it's all so annoying x

I'm really struggling not to test atm! I am CD24 today and my cycle is usually around 30 days.

I just really want to know!!!

It's so hard not to, I'm trying to hold off untill the first of July then I will be late no matter what cycle length xx

I always took the oposite aproach. I bought 100 cheap tests and started taking them when I knew it was way too early for a BFP. That way I wasn't expecting a BFP to start with anyway and wasnt putting on my hope in any particular day. I'm a bad influence for someone trying not to test though :).

Now Bunny has given me ideas lol!

I seem to have lost any symptoms I was focusing on - cramps, loss of appetite, etc. So now I don't 'feel' pregnant I may be able to wait a bit longer...although I do have this night out tomorrow....

I've got loads of tests in my cabinet lol, and lea I seem to have lost all symptoms, I was trying not to symptom spot but I had cramps then a weird sort of stretching pain, a funny taste in my mouth, loss of appetite. I've managed to refrain from testing today so just gonna dingy the drink for tonight and try my hardest to wait. Xx

Af begin June 6 (lasted 5 days) but my temp is 98.7 for little over a week, nose a little runny, craving cheese, thigthen leg muscles, moody and even mf bf is moody, tried in the evenings but cm dry or very little
Any advise

The only thing I can tell you is your temp is normal, how long are your cycles? X

I always have a low temp in the middle of summer I always warm jeans no sweat or any thing and it was 5 day 28 day cycle

Last edited:
So you would have ovulated round about the 19th ish, do you use opks? There's a chance you could be I dunno if it would be to early to test, that's why I'm leaving it as long as I can so I don't get disapointed at another bfn. X

Yeah I would wait if you can, and I have vivid dreams all the time so I wouldn't know the difference. I'm trying not to symptom spot and staying off google as I'm not a fertility expert and don't want to kid myself into thinking I'm pregnant and then getting disapointed when a bfn appears x

I'm no help, I'd tell you to test as I'm so impatient haha hope you manage to resist! x

Haha done ok so far I think tomorrow will be the real test because that's when the app said I should test however I've lost my phone so hopefully I will forget lol x

Hi girls hope you're good. And fingers crossed for both of you.

I'm also in the same situation. Sends you crazy lol
Have you had any recent symptoms ? X

I feel your pain Darcy, so hard to keep away from those tempting little tests! I'm way too early to test but can't stop symptom spotting and thinking oh a wee test won't hurt! (and also laughing at your use of the phrase 'dingy the drink' cos all our non-Scottish ladies must be like whaaaat does that even mean!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back