Trying for third baby.....anyone else??

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Kerry, May 12, 2005.

1. Kerry

Kerry Well-Known Member

Hi,

We are currently trying for our third baby and although with my first two I fell instantly, this time it's taking a little longer, I am now (just) over 30 so I guess I am a little older than before but still feel very young!!

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Today is day 14 of my cycle so busy busy at the moment!!

2. nat0_9

nat0_9 New Member

Hi , gees I know how you feel - although we are trying for our second .
    Didn't even plan the first one so thought it would happen straight away but its been a couple of months now and nothing !! I am driving my boyfriend mad - hes getting sick of me going on , I have just turned 31 so starting to think the same as you .Argghhhhh!!

Natx

3. Kerry

Kerry Well-Known Member

Mad isn't it - we didn't try at all for the first two and this one we are into month 3!!!

I have to have an operation in a few weeks so not trying this month which is a horrid feeling as you feel like you are loosing precious time!!

My two children are lovely calm, easy going kids and were easy to conceive - because this one is taking it's time does that mean it will be stubborn and difficult?!?!?!?! :?

Lots of love and luck with TTC!!