Trying for #baby1 just stopped my pill, any advice?

Duchessparry

Reaction score
Hey... First time trying to conceive... So our first baby.. Recently stopped my pill. So any advice anyone can give me I would appreciate :) it's all very exciting but scary at the same time 😍😍😍

Have you had a cycle since you stopped taking your pill? I know it takes a while for cycles to get into sync after...
Temping and opks are a good start to find out when your ovulating. Although if you temp you'll only know after you've ovulated. I use Fertility Friend app, can download from app store for free, pretty useful to keep track of your cycles etc, once you've got a few cycles on there will predict when you'll ovulate. Hope your time is short in ttc. Good luck and best wishes :) :dust:

Last edited:
Would you believe I took my last pill on the 31st of March I woke up the next day so 1st April to my monthly! I haven't had a period in about 4 months due to the pill I was taking.. An I wasn't even 24hrs of Missing my pill An I came on... So currently in my like 3rd day of cycle.....

This isn't me wanting to be a poo poo but I wouldn't count this as a cycle. Mainly because it's more likely your body getting used I not being on the pill. You may find your proper cycle starts in a few weeks. I was in a similar position, coil came out hadn't had a period in 4 years and got a light bleed then an actual bleed a few weeks later Xxx

I can't really offer much help as it was over 10 years since I was last on the pill.

Make sure you get yourself on some folic acid/pre-pregnancy vitamins. I take the Seven-Seas ones, they are always on 3FOR2.

Wishing you lots of luck x

I came off the pill six months ago and my cycles are slowly figuring themselves out. I've been fairly regular plus or minus a week but the hormones have hit me big time, something I had never experienced before as I had been on the pill for about ten years. Be patient, don't expect miracles. But hopefully one will surprise you ;-)

First of all: relax and try not to think about conceive that much. You know, your body need to get used to lack of pills. It takes time. So, now it's time for you to take care of your health. Check, if you have some illness to cure, go to the dentist, do blood test, take vitamins. Exercise to prepare you muscle to carry the weight of your child. And be positive, but - not obsessed, because it never helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back