Trying for another...

Hypnorm

Reaction score
Hi not really sure where to post this
As you all know I've got one lovely son and we would like another - well my 'monthly joy' :? has now returned and hubby has said we can start trying no for another - i was thinkin of waiting till Ewan was 9-12 months. or shall i just go with the flow and see what happens - we've not been using any protection anyway - as if i do catch the baby will be welcomed.
Just unsure as to will i cope with 2 under 3yrs old?

My mum thinks its to close and will be too much for me..

Any advice for other mums with two close together or just general advise will be greatfully recieved.

My friend has a little girl 6 months old and is 12 weeks pg with her second, it was a surprise for her but after having the scan and seeing her new baby growing she is now delighted. I say go with the flow and do whatever you feel is best. My Dh has also said that we should have another close after, but I will see how I get on with one first I think!!!!!

Xxx

as you prob know i was carrying twins so i would have at stage had 3 babies under 1 i would love another baby now but am not going to go there so soon after miscarrying

i feel all happy when i see people trying for more - it's so exciting :)

Go for it :D
I will have 2 under 3 by the end of August and despite it being planned I was shit scared at first at the thought but after going to mother and toddlers and seing the other mums with 2 I ama lot calmer and really excited.
We started out like you, stoping using contraception then 10 months later there we were pg :lol:
Good luck (and have fun)

charlie and ethan are 18 months apart,

if you have two good babies then its not much harder than having one i found.

i needed a double buggy and that was it, by the time ethan was born, charlie was on cows milk (from 12 months old) so i only had to make up one batch of bottles a day. 2 lots of nappie changes mind you! lol

dinner time asnt a prob, charlie would pretty much eat what we ate so i didnt have to do anything speacil for her.

i had got her in to a bed with a bed guard by then too, so i only had one cot.

xx

im due my 3rd in july and my 2nd is turning one this week :shock: i must say that i do find the idea of having 2 under 18mths quite daunting tbh.
but then saying that a friend of mine has only 7mths between her 2 girls due to her 2nd being very premature and she has bought them both up on her own so if she can do it anyone can!

if its what u want hun go for it! ;)

thanx for the replies - just finding it a bit daunting! then again it might take me a while to catch so i think we will let nature take its course and see what happens! i'm a full time mum now anyway so we might as well have them close together - and of course i will keep you all posted as to what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back