trying for a baby

happycouple

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm Sarah

I have been reading through the post for the last couple of days deciding weather or not to post my own message. you all sound great
so here i am.
Well first a bit about me and what iv been through.
Back in January 2006 i had my first miscarriage at only six weeks which hit me hard but we decided to try straight away I fell pregnant a month later but at my 12 week scan i found out my baby Mary had something wrong with her due to a lot of fluid behind her neck. I was sent to Cambridge for special tests a found out she had xxxx sydrome which meant she would have no live at all and would die days after being born.
So after talking though with my partner and family i decided to end the pregnancy i was 15 weeks and 3 days pregnant when i gave birth in July 2006.
Since then we decided to wait before trying again and here we are in 2008 wanting to try again.

I went on the pill after loosing my baby any i came off the pill in December 2007 i had a normal period.
Over the last couple of weeks i had all the symptoms of pregnancy
Sore boobs, bloating a lot,weeing a lot, heart burn which i have never had, bad dreams, eating loads. I was 2 days late coming on my period in January i had a little spotting and pain but not painful and really thought i was pregnant and then i came on my period its been really heavy and different I still have all the symptoms of pregnancy.

Don't know whats going on very confused would be interested to know what you lady's think

Sorry about the long message
:(

:wave: Hi Sarah and welcome to the forum

So sorry to hear about all your difficulties. I've been TTC for 7 month and not had anything happen yet but I know if it ever does I'll be a nervous wreck.

I think with your last cycle it's a possibility that you could have had a very early miscariage or it could have been a chemical pregnancy. As I've said I've never actually conceived so I'm don't really know enough to advise.

There's some lovely ladies on here who might be able to help you better but I just wanted to say hi :wave:

Hi Sarah, welcome to the forum. :wave:

I had a chemical pregancy at 5 weeks and yes your symptoms do sound as if perhaps you have had the same. I then went on to conceive on my 2nd cycle after the chemical pregnancy.

Clearly you've had some difficult times in the past... it must have been very upsetting for you. Try and take some comfort in the knowledge that you can conceive, am sure you'll get your BFP soon.

In the meantime, enjoy the forum, you'll get all the info you could ever need here, plus a great deal of support and a few laughs along the way!

Hi Sarah and welcome. So sorry for your losses :( I agree with that said before, it sadly does sound like a chemical pregnancy. Please stay around, as said it is a very supportive and helpful place to be.

Hi Sarah and welcome :wave: It does sound like you have had a really tough time, so goodluck with getting your BFP soon lady :)

welcome to the forum

sorry to hear u have had a hard time - hope things get much better for u and u get your BFP!

Hi,

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find it a great support.

I'm so sorry to hear of the difficult times you've experienced. I hope you get your BFP soon.

:hug:

Hi Sarah :wave:

So sorry to hear about your losses :hug:

Fingers crossed for a BFP soon!

I've only been on here for a month or so and the girls on here are fantastic, if it wasn't for them my DH would probably be divorcing me by now!

Any questions post away!! :D

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

Best of luck in getting your BFP :hug:

:wave:
Sorry to hear about your tough times - hopefully there are plenty of good times ahead for you - and everyone on here will hold your hand all the way!

:wave: sarah
im sorry about your past losses :hug:
i also have had a few losses, mostly early ones except for my last one in august i was 13 weeks when like yourself went for a scan and they found alot of fluid at the back of the baby's head, i was told that he wouldnt survive, he also had heart problems only 2 chambers were working, so difficult as it was we decided to end the pregnancy, tests came back clear there were no genetic or chromosome pronlems detected so i still dont know what the cause was. we have been ttc straight after it has really helped me deal with it.

i also had a chemical pregnancy in november, your past symptoms sound like you could have had a chemical this month, did you do a pregnancy test?

:wave: sarah
you've been thro a lot i see and im sorry to hear.
hopefully you will get a sticky bfp soon :D

hello everyone thanks for your reply s and advice.
In too second month of ttc af isn't due untill 4th feb
So hopefully BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back