Trying but nothing

Raedx

Reaction score
New to this!

so I stopped my pill towards end of May but I doubted myself and took it for 3 days again but then I thought no this is 100% what we want so I have completely stopped it now would be since probably 1st week of June. I was on cerelle the mini pill been on it for years now. I have been on contraception probably 14 years now so I’m abit worried as I haven’t had break through bleeding spotting or anything thought not having any hormones put in my body I would’ve had a period by now.
Any advice when likely to get period after stopping this pill or any advice for trying as sometimes I make myself think I feel pregnant with how my boobs feel and other things!

They say it can take up to a year for your cycles to regulate after coming off the pill.
When I came off I did bleed 28 days later the first time but it was light. everyone is different. But I wouldn’t worry about it yet! Could be another while yet and that’s normal! Xxx

They say it can take up to a year for your cycles to regulate after coming off the pill.
When I came off I did bleed 28 days later the first time but it was light. everyone is different. But I wouldn’t worry about it yet! Could be another while yet and that’s normal! Xxx
Yeah been reading so many different things! thank you all I can do is keep trying then I guess!xxx

It’s going to take a while for your period to return I can imagine.
I went 8 weeks I think it was without a period when I come off the pill.

It’s going to take a while for your period to return I can imagine.
I went 8 weeks I think it was without a period when I come off the pill.
I’m glad it’s not just me then! Perhaps I’m just overthinking it all

Hi I was on the same pill for like 12 years I got a period in the first 30 days and then was 34 days regularly since but doctors said it would take 2 years for periods to regulate but it never as I was always 34 days cycles until start of this year and that was 7 years ago

good luck with your journey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back