Trying (but not happening) to get pregnant on Depo.. HELP!

Hann.x

Reaction score
Hey guys.. :).

Can anyone please help!
I've been on the Depo injection for two years, my last injection run out in August, I have still had NO periods. I am getting verrrrrrrrry impatient waiting for them (sad, I know!) Can anyone please help me, or give me advise on how to concieve/start ovulation again?.

Thanks my lovelies! <3. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am in a similar situation having come off the implant but have heard on here that agnus castus can help bring on a period so am going to give it ago. I got mine from Holland and barrat

Be patient i know its hard. ihad to wait for 7 months and mine still are not regular and its been a year xx

hi, it can take some time for things to get back to normal. if you are worried or impatient it may be worth arranging a chat with your doc and for a few simple blood tests - Lh, FSH, pregesterone etc. i don't know how much they could tell you without your cycles actually resuming but it might help.

when your cycles return they may still be irregular so you could start using ovulation tests and monitoring youc cervical mucus to learn what is going on with your body. good luck.

Hi guys.

Thanks for replying so fast. I really appreciate it!
I went to my doctor, and she was useless! Lol.
I'll take what everyone said in mind.

You're all stars!

<3. Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I went to gp and he did bloods but how do I know what's normal when I don't know where in cycle I am? Lh was 17 and fsh was 7.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back