Trying again..

liz85

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

Iv been on here a while. Tried for over 2.5 years for my son he’s now 5.5 months old. Can’t believe how fast the last few months have gone!

Iv been hmmmming and haaaing about trying again. I really want another baby and feel like I could be in for a bit of a wait like last time if I’m lucky to have another. However , if it does happen quickly I’ll have 2 very close in age. Anyone got any advice with being pregnant again quickly or having 2 close in age?

Hello everyone!!

Iv been on here a while. Tried for over 2.5 years for my son he’s now 5.5 months old. Can’t believe how fast the last few months have gone!

Iv been hmmmming and haaaing about trying again. I really want another baby and feel like I could be in for a bit of a wait like last time if I’m lucky to have another. However , if it does happen quickly I’ll have 2 very close in age. Anyone got any advice with being pregnant again quickly or having 2 close in age?
That's a decision only you and your oh can make. I didn't want a second one so early after the first one purely because my body still needed to heal, I had spd and suffered for a year after birth. Also, my daughter is getting in her terrible two's... She can get very difficult and I couldn't imagine trying to control her while having a baby in my arms! When she gets very stubborn and doesn't listen to me, I can still pick her up and leave or put her in the pushchair. But that is just my opinion! If you feel you are ready for a second baby, go for it!

That's a decision only you and your oh can make. I didn't want a second one so early after the first one purely because my body still needed to heal, I had spd and suffered for a year after birth. Also, my daughter is getting in her terrible two's... She can get very difficult and I couldn't imagine trying to control her while having a baby in my arms! When she gets very stubborn and doesn't listen to me, I can still pick her up and leave or put her in the pushchair. But that is just my opinion! If you feel you are ready for a second baby, go for it!
Oh no terrible twos! Hope that doesn’t last too long! Yes definitely want another one if I’m lucky enough. Think I’m putting too much thought into it to be honest. I’m a thinker lol need to see what the future brings xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back