trying again after misscarriage

sarahj

Reaction score
hello ladies!!! i have finally plucked up the courage to come on to this forum again as i was using loads when i was pregnant but sadly things went wrong. so now it has been 3 months and i feeling better and hoping that i am going to get pregnant this month!!! my dh has a low sperm count but i have got pregnant in the past so doc said that things could of improved for him so im hopefull we can do it again!!!! it took 9 months last time but i really did not go to any lengths to try but i feel different this time and i find myself working out when i am ovulating and stuff!! so fingers crossed for all of you and loads of that baby dust stuff x x x x xx
sarah x

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll find it a help to share what you're going through with the rest of us.

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. Fingers crossed for you that things go well for you in the future.

hi sarah and welcome sorry about your m/c hun hope you get a bfp soon
good luck xxxxxxx

Hi Sarah,
I m/c in June and am ttc again now too.
Lots of luck to you!
Lucyx

Welcome Sarah,

sorry to hear of your loss, you will find lots of great support here. I too suffered a m/c in August this year and am now ttc again.. good luck to you and take care.

:)

Welcome back Sarah sorry about your miscarriage. I m/c in may & have recently got my bfp. Best of luck ttc. Lorrie xx :)

thankyou for replying! it is so reasuring to hear that other people have gone through the same as me. im going slightly mad but only slightly thinking about weather i could be pregnant or not it is always on my mind! im sure we all feel like this. any tips on when the best time and position etc? only 10 days till period due so fingers crossed!

thanks again ladys x x

I'm the same as you Sarah. This month the waiting is terrible. Every little twinge I think could be a sign.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Lucyx

Hi sarah

Good luck trying. Hope it happens again for you soon! i'm sorry you miscarried... i'm sure you'll find loads support on here.

Welcome back.

x

Hey Sarah,

I'm really sorry to hear about your m/c, luckily i've never had to go through that kind of pain but I do feel for those of you who have, you're all very brave.
I wish you all the luck in the world in ttc and fingers crossed it turns out to be this month.

Take care hun.

Nicki.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back