Try this.....which famous person do you look like??

*sam*

Reaction score
http://www.myheritage.com/

This is hilairious!!!!

Apparently I look like Mariah Carey and Kate Winslet ( :lol: )!!!! (I did 2 different photos)

And OH looks like George Clooney!!!!! (if only!) :lol:

Try it and share with us all who you "look like"!!!!

Have fun! :D

I seem to be a cross between Greta Garbo, Mariah Carey and Ewan McGregor!!

Well....... I look like Drew Barrymore, and apparantly I'm married to the Prime Minister of New Zealand!! Only problem is, that's a woman called Helen Clark!!!! :lol: :shock:

If I go to the next choices though, I'm also like Natalie Portman and Alyson Hannigan (2 of my idols!!!), and DH is a cross between Paul Newman and Dean Martin!!!!

I always knew we were a good looking couple!! :wink:

LMAO Christina Agulira !!!!!!!!!!!!!! er.......yea ok!!!!!!!

(Funnily enough a bloke i used to work with said i look like her and called me ugga lugger for short as he couldnt prononce her surname!!!)

LMAO I WISH !!!!!

LOL just did OH and he looks like David Beckam appartently!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D
(LOL i think he looks like Ronaldo!!!!!!!)

LMAO :D :D :D

Sarah Michelle Geller apparantly??? hmmm...

:lol: that was so funny!!
to start off with they gave me names of celebs so old noone can remember them.. then tried again and it came up as alyson hannigan (american pie :shock: !) and christina ricci, whom i've already been told i look like so thats ok!

...and the baby's father looks like neve campbell :shock: :shock: i do think she's good looking but even so...

Apparently I look like Natalie Portman and Elisha Cuthbert. Been told I look like Elisha Cuthbert before lol :?

omg lol im a bloke hahah
rupert murdoch never heard of him personally hahah im in shock :eek: :eek:

LMAO bev!!!! you need to clink on the gender bit and it tells you what female you look like!!

OH wi glasees Hugh Grant, Kevin Costner and Harrison Ford

OH wi'out Glasses Johnny depp, Colin Farrell, John Travolta and CHARLES MANSON!!!!!! :evil:
My OH is a Hottie Lol

ME Shakira( i like that one!) Paula Radcliffe and Maggie Smith

Emily Donna Summer, Kim Basinger, Nave Campell and Keira Knightly.
My dughter is gonna be a babe!!! :D

Jack BILLY BOB THORNTON!!!! Jason donovan and John Travolta ( like father like son) :D

Ha ha!! God I don't even know half the ppl they said I looked like except Gwyneth Paltrow & Lyndsay Lohan.
My OH looks like Brad Pitt!! Always did think that!!!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back