Trouble sleeping?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by missyeovil, Aug 2, 2013.

1. missyeovil

missyeovil Well-Known Member

Okay so obviously I still have the mega tiredness you get with pregnancy! Plus, I have an 8 month old who still wakes for a feed in the night and since she is breastfed I have no choice but to do it myself! But...despite the fact I am really tired it is taking me hours to get to sleep!
    The other night I went to bed about half 9 and didn't get to sleep until about 12, then A was awake at 3 and wouldn't go back down till 6ish, but I couldn't get back to sleep till after 7 only to be woken up an hour later by A again!

Has anyone else got this? I don't know whether it's a pregnancy problem or whether I'm just losing it! I definitely didn't have this when I was pregnant with A.... xx

2. Jayjay027

Jayjay027 Well-Known Member

I have this problem! Although it doesn't take me long to get to sleep at night, but Sophia normally wakes at about 4.30am and I can lay awake til 6.30/7 and then I have an hour tops before its time to get up for the day!
    I'm absolutely shattered :( x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

3. kedi376

kedi376 Well-Known Member

I think I've been living on 4 hours sleep every night for the last week. I'm tired as hell when sitting on the sofa but when I get into bed bing! wide awake again. Then when I do sleep I dream some seriously crazy stuff.

4. luratraloora

luratraloora Well-Known Member

I have this problem.. feel tired all day.. takes me an hour or so to get to sleep and then I'm awake by 5 am again... :(

5. purplepebbles

purplepebbles Well-Known Member

I've been getting this but don't know if it's psychological lol! I was off work last week so didn't matter so much but I must've peed about 3 times in the night but everytime I got up, the cat kept bugging me for biscuits! Plus I kept getting up knicker checking and then remembering I was pregnant and struggled to get back to sleep!

Back at work now so mega tired today :-( xx

6. Little_angel

Little_angel Well-Known Member

Am I having a blank moment or did I completely miss your pregnancy announcement missy? Congratulations!! :yay:

#6 Little_angel, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2013