Troll Nursery Furniture Questions, Answers and Reviews

Trollonline UK

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Has anyone recently purchased furniture from Troll Nursery? You are more than welcome to share your experiences with us and other members. Share with us what products you purchased and why you chose your Troll Nursery product. Was it the design, the colours or do you share our commitment to the environment? How long did it take to deliver your furniture? Any other tips that you could share with us? Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

P.S. Have a lovely day!

Best regards,
Troll Nursery

Last edited:
About Troll Sun cot bed

I have 3 of these and they are worth every penny. I wish it was released when my oldest was born, so we didn't have to buy another bed when he grew out of his cot.

We used his old cot for my daughter but soon sold it when these came on the market. Right now, she's using it in the lower mattress position with bars. She's nearly two but is a restless sleeper and she hates climbing, so it's a win win.

When my twins were born we invested in 2 more, however we only use 1 as the twins won't settle unless they sleep together, but seeing as they're identical, I guess they feel more safe. They're 5 months old and are in the same cot setting as my daughter.

I'm happy with the product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back