Triple Great News - It's raining babies!

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
I just discovered last night that one of my best friends is pregnant!!! yipppee!!!!!

So excited for her!!!!

The wierd thing is that her baby is due in July, which is the same month as my next neice or nephew, and one of my other friends is due at the same time as well!

I seem to have started something! :D Three babies all at the same time. I think my little one will think he is in charge though as he will be six months older than all of them. The Boss! :wink: :wink: :D

Can't contain myself this morning!

aww lovely news, hope it goes well for her :)

It's funny how we look at pregnancy and others around us when we become pregnant ourselves.

I feel as though everywhere I look there are pregnant people, this might also just be that I am more aware of it.... I wonder!!! Must be a baby boom!!!

Thats awsome news Sarah, I felt the same way when I found out my best friend was pregnant and due in April this year YAY!!!! Although, she is far away in the UK where you guys are... :(

i have noticed that too, since getting pregnant i have noticed 3 mums at teh school are well, one is due in a couple of weeks, one just had tehre about 3 weeks ago, the other one im not sure about tho....

she anounced she was 3 months pregnant just before the summer hols, but since the kids went back in september, she has no bump or anything, dont want to ask her about it incase i upset her :(

It seems to be a catching thing my OH sister told us in April she was pregnant, we knew they were prob still trying since she suffered a miscarriage last year, they already have a 5 year old. Anyway it would have been around that time I fell pregnant, told one of the girls I worked with who said they were trying and the next week another friend said she was expecting a week after me and now the one who was trying is due in May!!! So four of us are now due withing weeks of one another apart from the one in May. In fact OH sister is due today.

Awww that's such good news - they do say pregnancy comes in three's :D

My aunt announced she was pregnant the same day as I did (she gave birth to a beautiful little girl a few days ago called Romilly) and also another girl I know is pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back