Trimasu won't hurt baby will it

Belle23

Reaction score
Just had a bit and didn't think of the alcohol in it. It was only a small square xxxx

nah a lil bit wont hurt. i think its made with egg tho and thats why it would be on the naughty list lol. ive seen that other ppl have eaten it and have been totally fine. you are allowed an odd drink even while preg. like 1 unit a week or something daft

no but for someone who says they feel brilliant in other posts u sure worry to much.talk to your mw about your anxiety.

Yeah I did she said after my missed miscarriage it's normal. But also the fact I'm high risk and no one to ask I come on here for advise. It was more the alcohol I was worried about xxx

Don't panic, it's all relative. A little bit won't hurt - it's not like you drank yourself silly. Xxx

Lol. Thank u, I just wanted to check xxx

how come your high risk hun? is it just the mmc?
i strongly believe that things happen when the time is right so im afraid worrying wont help you much but i know its hard. ive not had an mc or even been preg before and im terrified every day that something bad could happen. im always giving myself strongly worded talks about being calm lol

No high risk because I'm over weight and BMi is over 40. Also got diabetes in family. Xxxx

I had this conversation yesterday about mayonaise, prawns and all that kind of food (basically the nice things) and my IL were split about it...

Maonaise from a jar is fine - its just the home made stuff you cant have,. xxx

lol hun my bmi is 40 and my dad has diabetes and im not high risk, just had to have 1 app with the consultant and the gtt test. apart from that my mw is hapy for me to be classed as normal so if u got any worries or anything feel free to message me. we got a lot in common it seems lol x

the good thing about being classed as high risk is u get to see a consultant u get better care and u get more scans so there is an upside to it.ive known many large women give birth with little or no problems.if diabetes happens in preg it can be controlled,but u can help yourself now by cutting down on carbs.
my biggest worry was my high blood pressure and it is tecnically a worry but the consultant told me since it was pre-existing it doesnt make the chances of pre-eclampsia higher even tho i had read stuff saying otherwise.try to take each day as it comes as hard as that is with hormones and anxiety flying about.
as for bmi calculations it doesnt really take your build into consideration which i dont understand.

Nah I'm tiny with a huggggeeee stomach lol. Can I cut my carbs??? I red u weren't meant to in pregnancy so I've been having lots of them lol, with being big is it safe to lose a little weight. Got lots of period type pains today but I'm officially 15 weeks so kind of liking the pain lol means baby is growing, cxxx

i had crampy pains at around 15 weeks. also got way too hot cos of the end of sept heatwave lol. i havent cut anything but ive deffo lost weight fat wise, hardly put on anything and cant really find any motivation or hunger most days now. its fine to lose weight while preg if your already overweight but they do say not to diet or cut out anything, just eat helthily and proper portions etc.

it is bad that bmi dosent take build into account as im pretty much 6ft tall and broad too with huge ankles and wrists. i can feel my collar bones and pelvic bones too but i do admit to being overweight and having a big tum too lol

Lol. Ok cool so I am safe to just eat healthy and then if I lose wicked basically. Xxx

yeah its what ive done. once you get big hun you wont be able to fit much food anyway and morning sickness killed my appetite in tri 1 and 2 really so having only put on a few kg total id deffo say baby takes what it needs from you. dont go mad and live on cake lol but dont live on lettuce either.

Lol cool. Yeah lost appetite a bit but I was so lucky and got no morning sickness. I really wanna shrink into my bump lol if that make sense xxx

Just re red ur message I'm so glad I'm not going mad I was ridiculously hot the last two days in this weather it's crazy xxx

i spent most of tri 1 and 2 being wayyy too hot, especially at night. cue sleeping naked with no blankets and telling my OH to not touch me cos id stick to him lol. its just right now with it being the middle of winter. your tum will harden up hun and it wont seem like u lose anything but my arms and face have got thinner and my tum has got harder and is rounder and pokes out at my belly button where it didnt used to lol

Well I'm trying to hold on to the fact I see my midwife for my 16 week appointment on 6th January. So hopefully all is fine. I think I just looking for reassurance. All seems so wonderful and perfect that it makes u worry. Falling so quickly after my wedding etc. I am looking forward to actually looking pregnant and not just fat do far lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back