tribute night

LynseyM

Reaction score
:shock: so my mum has managed to convince me to go to a night out with her tonight...some kind of 70s tribute night disco thing at a hotel. Well i am so anti social it is un real and i can say i have not been out at night this whole pregnancy...got kind of used to cosy nights in. Anyway i have compleely nothing to wear...baby is due in 2 days time...why i agreed to this i have no idea..spir of the moment thing. Wish me luck...maby i can dance myself into labour!!!

Ohh have fun I'd love to go out now but think people are too scared of me going into labour now to invite me haha xx

Have fun! Will be the last time you get to go out for a night without worrying about baby x
I'd love to go out too, its my birthday Sunday and one of my friends, we usually have a joint night out to celebrate... I haven't been invited this year :(

get a gin and tonic down your neck and shake those hips haha...

have fun hun, I'm unsociable at nearly 36 weeks so good on you for venturing out! xx

The last thing I want to do is go out and I've got 10 weeks left!!! I'm currently sitting in the huff on the settee cos me and my husband had planned to have a nice comfy night in with a pizza and he's ended up going out from work! Booooo! We're supposed to be going out tomorrow but the last thing I want to do is be around drunk people talking shite!!

Go and enjoy yourself !! X

I've had a few parties lately with school ending. The last thing I wanted to do was leave the house at 7pm, but once I got there I was fine and stayed till the end. :)

It is easy to just sit on your bum at home! But make the most of it, enjoy :)

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2