Tri 3 ladies

TORino

Reaction score
Is the time dragging for you now?

The last 10 weeks or so have gone fairly quickly but I'm worried it is going to slow down dreadfully after xmas. Lol

what date are you due ....i have 4 weeks left and it feels like forever . xx

I'm not due until the end of march... lol. I just know when I come into Tri 3 in a few weeks the time is going to go sooooo slow!

Time is flying by for me! Hasn't slowed down at all. The first 12 weeks were the longest.xx

For me it's dragging a bit to be honest... I just wanna meet my son!

i felt like the first 12 weeks dragged as well , i only told close family at first and waited to tell everyone else after my 12 week scan .

x

Last edited:
Really dragging for me - hoping the holiday period may make it speed up a bit!

Dragging like mad now... mainly because im sat at home with nothing to do apart from wait lol x

Dragging for me too! I think the holiday period will push 2 weeks pretty quickly tho x

Dragging for me now, january gonna be a killer!!

Only 9 weeks left xx

I disagree I found from 12 weeks til 27 really dragged im 30 weeks on sat and from experience the last 10 weeks go quite quick but saying that I only went til 36 weeks so maybe it's just me xxxx

Getting to 12 weeks dragged in I felt but its flown in up til now hope it keeps flying by now with only 9 weeks to go :) xx

I found the last 4 weeks of tri 2 dragged like mad for me but now it's going to fast lol, sometimes I still think I'm 29 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back