Tri 2 not any better :'(

twinkle90

Reaction score
And i thought everything gets better. Tiredness sleepless nights nausea headaches back pain heartburn. No better for me at all :( :( :( xxx

Unfortunately it's not a magic switch that you reach 13 weeks and suddenly everything is Ok. Try not to get disheartened just yet and think that things should start to improve for you soon. xxx

I k ow its horrible. Mine comes and goes in waves now. Whereas in tri 1 I was feeling rubbish 24/7.

On a positive note, it means baby is alive and healthy :).

Xx

I'm still throwing up and things not eased at all so know the feeling. Still waiting for this 'glow'to take over.... Unfortunately it doesn't always ease off and I think I will be suffering with sickness most of pregnancy judging how its going so far. Hope you feel better soon xx

Im hoping to have more energy. Ive no motivation at the mo. Laziness is my bestie and im not normally a lazy person lol xxx

I thought the same, I'd reach tri 2 and magically "bloom". I never did lol, I pretty much spent my whole pregnancy in bed, I napped for hours every day. I was just constantly tired.

It must have been to fuel me because since my little man has been born I have been exclusively expressing for him so I'm lucky to get a block of 3 hours sleep, be as lazy as you can while you still have chance :) x

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

I expected to hit 13 weeks and feel wonderful!!
I honestly didn't feel good until about week 18, then all of a sudden i could stay awake past 9 o Clock!!

The sickness usually gets better but tbh I've never glowed. I feel alright on odd days but mostly exhausted and now have spd and heartburn plus I've had piles and my spots are still horrendous. I think the glow is a nonsense to get us through the first tri!

I cant eat without getting killer heartburn! The sickness/nausea isnt too bad just the odd heaving episode. I could sleeep for weeks. Unfortunately ive gotta work. Roll on maternity lol. No worries in grtting to work then haha. Xx

Ah hun I'm 20 weeks & still suffering as bad as I did in tri1, it affects everyone differently. I know some that haven't had any negative effects at all xxx

I expected to hit 13 weeks and feel wonderful!!
I honestly didn't feel good until about week 18, then all of a sudden i could stay awake past 9 o Clock!!

Exactly this!! Luckily my nausea eased around 14 weeks but I did think there was something really wrong with me because I was soo knackered up until about 17/18 weeks! Then I did start to get more energy quite suddenly and now I feel pretty much normal. In fact today I've seriously been nesting! Try not to get too disheartened, like someone else said it means baby is growing well and chances are things will start to improve in the next few weeks. Just don't try to do much, rest when you can and don't worry if you're in bed by 7.30! Xxx

I'm always tired tbh. And sore. And my sickness was still coming and going up until last week.

I think ever pregnancy is different, I can assure you - I'm certainly not glowing. I'm spotty, grumpy most days and tired. lol x Poor everyone around me! x

I hope things start to improve for you. It was about 16 weeks that I could finally stay up past 9pm and felt almost myself again...so there is hope for you yet!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I haven't had the burst of energy that is described for tri 2. Still tired, back pain and now some heart burn. The worst is not sleeping and night time weeing grrr. I didn't have so much nausea at the start but getting it occassionally now. Felt like a banana for breakfast went to them and squeezed one just imagined the texture in my mouth and was wretching so weird as I love bananas. Best thing about tri 2 is the baby kicking and the knowledge that he/she is growing and the 20 week scan was all normal.

I agree glowing, the kicking keeps me going!! Doesn't stop me randomly bursting into tears though :)

lol im still puking, the heartburn is just starting and ive not been able to sleep properly for weeks, plus ive had a headache for over a week now and it just wont go away

It will get better its just not instant in tri 2
I feel exhausted still, heartburn, struggling with liquids and nasuea has not gone, if anything its got worse! I sat for about 30 mins on a kids stool next to the loo this morning!!

I have a 95 percent feeling that im having a boy now, with my daughter my morning sickness stopped at 15 weeks ( tomorow i turn 15 weeks!) , but with my three boys it went at 20 weeks, so bah humbug for another 5 full weeks of it !

Thanks for the replies. Glad im not the only one suffering. My hormones are all over the place too. One mintue ill be sobbing at something the next im wanting to rip someones head off lol. I almost find most people annoying too haha. I always wake up between 4 and 5am wanting a pee. Every morning same time. I would love to just wake up in the morning and have that burst of energy. Xxx

I kno how u feel hun ive had awful heartburn from day 1 of my pregnancy and its never let up and im still getting it now at 25 weeks :( i cant go anywhere without any rennies and have to watch what i eat in case it brings it on. Ive also been having the dreaded spots and backache too. I think that pregnancy bloom has missed me right out :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back