Tri 2 fraud

catty1

Reaction score
Hi all, I think I'm due in here now as I'm 13 weeks today but it feels a bit wrong as I haven't had my scan yet. It's tomorrow and tbh I'm bricking it. I've had numerous small bleeds, I can't find a hb on my Doppler and I have had a previous mmc discovered at 12 week scan stage. I just hope everything is ok.
Pointless post really but just wanted to say hi x

Never a pointless post In here Hun! I have everything crossed for u for tomorrow, hope all will be ok :) keep us posted xx

Hi catty, what time is your scan, ill be keeping an eye out for your update :) best of luck xxx

Catty I'm also 13 weeks today, I've had a scan and still feel a fraud! It feels too early!

Keeping everything crossed for you xx

Hi, I have only just joined tri 2 at 13 weeks 4 days as only had scan on monday & they put me forward by 4 days. Wishing you all the best. I was also nervous as hell but I wanted to be excited. Its mixed emotions as its a day when you get see your baby for the first time but that dred that its not ok does overcome you. Sure all will be fine & good luck for tom x

Thanks all,

The scan is at half 2 tomorrow I think but I might not be able to update until the evening. I'm feeling a bit more confident now as I had a last ditch attempt to find the hb on my doppler and I'm pretty sure I found it :)

Welcome to tri 2 hun, I really hope your scan goes well for you tomorrow, will look out for your update :) xx

Hi catty welcome to trimester two, i remember following your sons pregnancy!!

dont worry we all have that fraud like few weeks like is this really happening or fid i just make it up! Ive only just annouced on facebook today as i felt wrong!!

Ive had a bad 12 week scan in the past too, so know how you feel, i imagine the chances if it happening twice to same lady are trillions to one hun, try and relax a bit, im sure yourll have the lovely scanning experiance you missed out on before, enjoy x

Last edited:
Hi all, I think I'm due in here now as I'm 13 weeks today but it feels a bit wrong as I haven't had my scan yet. It's tomorrow and tbh I'm bricking it. I've had numerous small bleeds, I can't find a hb on my Doppler and I have had a previous mmc discovered at 12 week scan stage. I just hope everything is ok.
Pointless post really but just wanted to say hi x

hi catty
i had the very same issues , didnt have my scan until i was nearly 13 weeks and just when i thought i was out the danger zone i had a couple of bleeds .
as long as you know yourself that you arent losing clots or filling out those big tampons you know theres nothing to worry about.
easier said than done i know thats why i had to go ring up the early pregnancy unit just to be checked out. i did this twice , bet they thought i was mental lol but in the end the advise a friend gave to me made a lot of sense.
she told me some women stretch more than others at first on their uterus and this is where the lil bleeds come from. i have always been quite big around my tummy from the start of my pregnancy so i assumed this had something to do with it.
moral of the story.. just ring the midwife and get yourself checked straight away, and as long as your not losing a lot of blood dont think the worst. bleeding in pregnancy is becoming more and more common it doesnt necessarily mean anythings wrong :) x :dust:

Welcome to tri 2! Good luck with your scan tomorrow! Dopplers are great but you can't always trust them. They often say that it's the best to start using a doppler around 16 weeks. Even some midwife don't want to check the heartbeat with 16 weeks as they say it's too early. Hope everything will be okay tomorrow! xx

Welcome to tri 2! Good luck with your scan tomorrow! Dopplers are great but you can't always trust them. They often say that it's the best to start using a doppler around 16 weeks. Even some midwife don't want to check the heartbeat with 16 weeks as they say it's too early. Hope everything will be okay tomorrow! xx

i agree with this totally.
my friend kept having bad experiences with her doppler , putting her into panic and going for emergency scans all the time.
i think it is up to the individual but i think dopplers nowadays are just there to check if babys heartbeat is still there n that cant be healthy on mums.
im abit of a worry arse so thats why i probably think like this! lol i record my babys heartbeat on my phone every time i go and see the midwife and i just listen to it as many times as i want its so lovely :) you could actually go sleep to the noise haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back