Travelling/holidays when TTC

JAC2201

Reaction score
Are any of you ladies going away this year even though you are TTC?

It's my mums 60th in Sept and we were due to go on an amazing holiday to Mexico but now changing destinations due to Zika. I'm not pregnant yet but starting IUI counselling tomorrow.

It's stressing me out big time and I don't know where we should go to instead as don't want to risk getting bitten but also don't want to ruin mums birthday.

We could stop trying the month before we go and a few months after we return but I'm already losing the plot because we have been trying for 15 months.

Anyone else in a similar position? Where are you going on your holidays? x

Yes Im going away in June to the New Forest and abroad to Santorini in September for my brothers wedding.

I wouldnt stop TTC just enjoy it!

Jac I was driving myself crazy leading up to conception. I wasnt ovulating & had arranged an appointment with a fertility expert. We went to California in January where we actually conceived. I had to cancel appointment as my period never came. But what an excuse. Wherever you go relax & enjoy quality time with your partner & lots of action in the bedroom. Best of luck 🍀🍀🍀🍀

You can put off so much when TTC. I want to organise a meet with all my girl friends but I know it will end up being a drinking session and if I'm pregnant I won't be able to tell them so it'll just be awkward. At least on holiday you can still go away and enjoy yourself without drinking. I would like to book a holiday even though we are TTC, especially as you won't be able to have them the same when you've got a child!

We have been ttc 4 years. Every year we book a skiing holiday and hope we have to cancel it but hasn't been an issue so far. I don't think you can live on 'what ifs' so book it and make sure you take out suitable travel insurance!

I'm away now. 2h flight and I got BFP today morning.!!!! My husband stayed at home. Omg omg im going back on Wednesday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back