traveling with powder milk ?

mrz85

Reaction score
I am going away on the 14 th of november my LO is on cow and gate comfort the country we r going to dont sell it so will have to take it ! I got 7 boxes will they allow it in the suitcase ? and 3 ready made for emergency we r going just for iver 5 weeks x

I didnt want to read and run, but I'm not sure if they'll let you take it. I suppose it would be okay to take in the suitcase (as you will check that in I suppose?)but maybe you should call the company that you are flying with and ask?

xx

We took a tub of formula to France with us (we did take the ferry though) and had no problem, maybe give the company your travelling with a call to see what they advise x

thnxs will give them a ring

I took formula with me in a checked in case to Portugal, didn't have any problems. X

I had to take aptamil comfort to Greece for my lo when he was 7 weeks. I put two tubs in my suitcase and one tub in hubby hand luggage. No problems at all x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

When we went abroad we were not allowed to take ready made formula onto the plane - phone Boots (if there is one at the airport) the day before to make sure they have it in stock. You can buy it at the airport and make it up on the plane. They said even if our own stuff was sealed, we could have tampered with it before hand!! So what you buy airside is fine to take on as hand luggage. The stuff in your suitcase isn't a problem.

Good luck

Jules x

ah rite where do u live ? I heard hear milk u take on plane for feeds whilst on the plane u have to taste

hows ur lo getting on? She looks adorable in the pic and getting such a big girl,how much does she weigh now? X

I'm going to aus in dec and rang Manchester airport last week to verfy what I could take, they said I could take tin forumla onto the plane with me as much as my baby needed, but I would have to taste the forumla at customs as we are taking bottles with water in them already so will have to put forumla into one of the bottles and taste. X

hows ur lo getting on? She looks adorable in the pic and getting such a big girl,how much does she weigh now? X
she is doing real well bless her she is almost 11 pound but stil get oh shes so small for her age lol x:wall2::wall2:

thats brilliant,i get the same,sofia is 9 weeks and about 10 lbs and everyone says shes small.how much milk does she take roughly?

ah rite where do u live ? I heard hear milk u take on plane for feeds whilst on the plane u have to taste

This was at Heathrow - my friend works there and found out for me - suppose it depends on airline and how anal they want to be! I just got the ready made cartons in Boots

Jules x

my little one is on cow and gate comfort they dont do the ready made

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back