Travel systems

*claire*

Reaction score
Hi been looking at travel systems today, seen loads of lovely ones but really liked obaby system. Have anyone got one, if so are they any good :) :)

*claire* said:
Hi been looking at travel systems today, seen loads of lovely ones but really liked obaby system. Have anyone got one, if so are they any good :) :)
If not can someone advise me on any.

I dunno about the one you are asking about, but i have a Graco Mirage and i love it. It came with a base for the car so no fiddling with seat belts. Just drop in and upclip when taking out. It's stupidly light so i never struggle in and out the boot. You should go into kiddicare or mothercare etc and test them. That's what i did. You can get some gorgeous ones but when you try they are too heavy or not quite right.

I have the loola Streety, its classed as a travel system as you get the car seat as part of the package but the car seat clips directly on the chassis rather than onto the seat IYKWIM. I love it but have yet to use it as a pushchair, my criteria was lie flat and 2 way facing seat, car seat attachment to fit onto chassis, swivel wheels and a nice colour :lol: it has all them.
I got a great deal instore at Kiddiecare

I agree with going to a shop and trying them all out its the best way to get through the minefield of finding the pram for you!

I dont like mine, the car seat is fine, i never use it with the buggy and never would, it converted to a pram which was lovely, however it's big and if it's in my boot i can get nothing else in, it's also a bugger to get up as i bent it a little slamming the boot closed.

I'm getting a stroller 2mos to keep in my car for when out for short journeys, the good thing abotu my travel system is it looks nice when up and it's well padded and comfy for her.

I have the mamas and papas pliko travel system and found it great. Really light and good value.

Thanks everyone, didn't realise how hard picking one would be. :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back