trapped wind

Babylicious

Reaction score
i've tried taking deflatine but it's not working, what else can i try, it's horrible :(

add sum more gas to it then it will build up so muhc its gota cum out... i say try sum coke or any fizzy drink but coke works 4 me :) :hug:

Just keep farting and pooing.. Nothing else for it really, give it 7 weeks then you can poo that baby out :rotfl:

I can't wait, it's not the baby keeping me away it's my own farting :rotfl:

:think: :think: :think: Hummm....

does the pooh look old cos sum of it cud have been trapped for a while and is cummin out now ???? bubz may have kept it 4 cushioning? :lol:

doesn't look like it, I'll give it a poke next time or photograph it for you :rotfl: :rotfl:

pooh pics yay :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i spose if i did see the pooh i myt be able 2 determine the cause of the problem ive had many pooh disorders in this pregnancy... from colours to shapes to texture 8)

you lot are gross :rotfl:

I find eating a tube of refreshers fast helps or a little bit of brandy in how water with some sugar does it for me, doc told my mum years ago when she used to suffer, Brandy is like a medicine, works on lots of things.

I know you're not supposed to drink in pregnacy but a little in a glass with the water and sugar will be fine, ive done it too

when i was in the hospital they told me to drink pepermint tea to help with trapped wind, i never tried it but the other ladies all said it worked, :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back