Trapped wind

Lilelephant

Reaction score
LO has been crying all morning and burping and farting bless him!

What can I do to help?

What does gripe water do and how do you use it?

Hope O feels better.

X

I always think it says grape water when people write it.... Then I think wine...

It encourages the wind to come out and is supposed to help ease tummy pains. Not suitable under a month old though. 5mls up to 6 times per day x

Gripe water always helped Ethan hope O is back to his normal ! And some grape water may help u mrs mc !! Lol xxx

I've done fennel water for Sophie and it seems to really help x

On YouTube there's some really good vids showing different techniques on how to bring up wind!

Hope he feels better soon bless him xxx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Thanks pinky. I always wondered! X

I only use Infacol on Jacob as he just spits all the gripe water out but it seems to work really well on him.

I use infacol on little harry before every feed, think he likes the taste too!!
xxx

I wouldnt have thought it was? my mum said it was just mainly fennel based or thats what it used to be?

We always use infacol with Sophie but sometimes its just not enough. I youtubed colic massage and theres a brilliant video on there that really works. Sophie had bellyache all last night and I did the massage this morning and she was finally farting away :D

Woodwards Gripe water is alcohol and sugar free, many years ago it was but not now.

It helped Sophia settle when she had a windy tum, seems to soothe it well and get some extra wind up. It seems as though they spit alot out but somehow it still seems to do the trick x

we've tried infacol but i think for my baby dentinox colic drops work better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back