Trapped Wind! Somebody help meeee! (TMI)

SaraLouise

Reaction score
I have the worst trapped wind in the world, literally feels as if my tummy is full of air.. its sore just to touch.

I'm in the bath and (sorry about this) I've done some massive farts but it still feels like I'm full of it. I thought a bath would ease it but its not :(

Someone please say they have a full proof method! Im in agony :( :(

Sounds daft but for me if I sit and rock around in a circle or from side to side it breaks it up!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Ill second the answer above, although I had this the other sunday AND monday and nothing helped! Was fine by tues xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ill try getting on my birthing ball then. God I'm going to be rubbish in labour if I can't even handle trapped wind lol x

Argh trapped wind is the worst! Lying on your side with one leg straight then the other bent over is good too! And just gently walking around helps move it too x

Ill try getting on my birthing ball then. God I'm going to be rubbish in labour if I can't even handle trapped wind lol x

Believe me, about two weeks after labour I had trapped wind and was lying on my couch crying and thinking how much worse it was than labour! And I didn't have any pain relief!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

My box of deflatine says u can have tbem when preggers xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

No brilliant cures here but I bloody sympathise! I hate it! Trapped wind is evil!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back