Trains

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Tillytots, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Tillytots

Tillytots Well-Known Member

Hello lovlies
    Just thought Id share this with you all...

Im not sure how many of you use trains or any place that requires you to use electric barrier gates but today the guard on the gates at my train station pointed out that I shouldnt go through barriers anymore as if they slam shut on my tummy it might have nasty consequences. I've never actually thought about this but the amount of times I see people get crushed in them ( not literally but it bloody hurts ) it makes it a high possibility. He said to ask to be let through the normal gate which they open for you. :)

x

2. mrs_tommo22

mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

I never thought of that, the guard must have children!

It was nice of him to say so, so many wouldnt bother i think

3. debecca

debecca Well-Known Member

Definitely nice of him to tell you - though it means he must have noticed your bump!!!!

I am going to avoid trains full stop for the moment I think.

4. Tillytots

Tillytots Well-Known Member

Yes he was a really nice man. LOL - everyone notices my bump - I look like Im about to drop :shock: Everyone asks how long I have left with the expectations of me saying a month or two at most and when I say 5 months they nearly choke :rotfl: :rotfl:

5. DebbieM

DebbieM Well-Known Member

Wow! How nice of him! There ARE still thoughtful people left inthe world after all! Nice one Mr Guard! :D

6. Manda&Thomas

Manda&Thomas Well-Known Member

aww that was really nice of him to say that
    manda xx

7. Tegala-7thMarch08

Tegala-7thMarch08 Well-Known Member

i was on the train yesterday and it was very busy and there was nowere to sit and the train guard look at me and made an announcement ( please give up your sit if you see anyone of greater need then urself) i got a seat after that lol...

from now on im not going to use the barriers :) even thou im normally lucky and there open anyways :) i bet there guna be closed next time now that ive said that lol

8. BeckyJ

BeckyJ Well-Known Member

wow i never thought of that, i'll definately be more careful when using trains now

9. paradysso

paradysso Well-Known Member

I hate them gates, our boots has one, and i walked through and alana was following behind, but the gate didnt sense her as shes only 2 and it slammed shut on her, hit her in the face and sent her flying. :x

I complained to a member of staff and all she said is "oh", i was sooo angry, ive written to boots, but no reply yet :? :(