trailer tents- budge its all your fault!!!

nathanmum

Reaction score
budge youve dont it now :wink: ive got a bee in my bonnet
i fancy going camping now. i asked OH and he said ok but he wants a trailer tent :roll:
does anyone own one? are there any good makes? any bad makes? any advice at all?????
im gonna get one off ebay i think planning to spend £500-850.

God I used to hate going away with my Grandad and Grandma in their trailor tent, lol!!! Luckily they bought a caravan soon after!!!

i would LOVE a trailier tent! i envy those with one. whilst i am erecting my tent they come a long and open up their trailer tent and in minutes its all set up! they are so fab. built in cookers and the lot

I didnt know what a trailer tent was so i went on ebay and looked n there was one for like 1,200 quid!! lool the thing is y do they all have ghastly designs inside :S

weve had a tent, trailer tent and a folding camper
i love camping wish we still did it

OH going to look at one tomorrow i hope its ok. im quite excited now cant wait for august when we go away. :D

We have a caravan which we love! Took it away to Alsace in France last year which was FAB! We also honeymooned in it in Ireland. This year we've got it stored in Cornwall hoping to be able to pop down to stay in it but have only managed to go Easter weekend so far! It's a great way to holiday esp as all your stuff it in it. A little home from home!

Don't diss the trailer tents!!! I used to make a living out of selling tents, trailer tents, folding campers, caravans and motorhomes.

SarahH said:
Don't diss the trailer tents!!! I used to make a living out of selling tents, trailer tents, folding campers, caravans and motorhomes.

Ours used to stink!!! :puke:

I am going back like 15 years so maybe they've improved since then? lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back