Tracy M

I was wondering how she was getting on. Wasn't her c-section due in late Nov. Hope everything is ok x

I'm still here - spending a lot of time lying on my left hand side in bed to keep blood pressure down but I'm still trying to work (can't afford to live off MA until January) - lying down and answering phone calls / emails isn't as easy as I thought it would be (especially when bump has arguments with laptop over which is allowed more room on my lap), but blood pressure is a stable 146/92 and protein down to a trace so I'm allowed to stay home :D

I'm feeling a bit in limbo, not knowing whether BP is gonna be up a bit tomorrow and they're gonna send me in - I'm past 31 weeks which was a great relief, next goal is 34 weeks.

After reading some posts in the 'working' section (think it was yours Davina), I'm looking into claiming MA, which will mean our income is low enough to increase our child tax credit and get the maternity grant - we'll probably be as well off not working which is a bit daft. I've given myself a deadline of 1st December to get BP below 90 - if not I'm claiming and finishing work.

Thinking of you all and regularly checking your posts

Tracy xx

Hi Tracy

Poor you. I was worried when i was pregnant with Joshua as my bp went up to 140 / 90 and i was kept in twice.

Did you suffer with high bp with your other pregnancies.

Take care and we are thinking of you hun.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back