Trace

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by Emmalina, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Emmalina

Emmalina Well-Known Member

So this was me last night, bleugh. I hadnt been feeling my little one for about 3 days or not much movement as normal so i called my midwive and i was sent to the hospital to be put on a trace machine. the first time around the midwife was content but then said he kept dipping so i had to go for a walk, something to eat then come back so i did and was then put on it for another half an hour. the midwife was happy with him so i was discharged and sent home. The weird thing is though, I still dont feel relieved and its silly, they know what they are doing and they deal with it all the time but i still dont feel him move much and panic but i know he is probably ok. its so stressful :( my placenta sits across my tummy as well which doesnt help. bit of a pointless thread really i just needed to get it out, feel a bit emotional today.

2. Kayley91

Kayley91 Well-Known Member

I hope your okay hun... if the midwife is happy you should be too. :)

I know it's stressful hun... just try and relax. :)

Xxx

3. glowing

glowing Well-Known Member

Perhaps lo having a growth spurt and went quiet (you did the right thing having a trace done). I find if lo moves position it takes a few days for me to retune into baby's movements.

4. Emmalina

Emmalina Well-Known Member

Thanks both. Yeah I did think growth spurt it's a worry isn't it, he still isn't moving much but his movements feel really deep, I wish I knew where he is at the moment it would probably help me to understand x