Toys R Us - PAH!

charliebeth

Reaction score
Any one else tried to order on line with Toys R Us this christmas?

I put an order in a week ago and paid extra to have it delivered today because it's my day off work. They had more than th 6 days notice required and extra delivery money. I got an email back saying delivery would be today between 8am and 9pm, so I sit here all day, my hubby has to get the bus too and from work in the pouring rain and I daren't even go as far as the spar for milk in case I miss the van.

And it doesn't show up. No calls, no email, nothing. So I check the confirmation email and there's a number to call. Which closes an HOUR before the last delivery time!

I went back to the web site and my order is still 'processing'

Is this just happening to me, or are Toys R Us actually CRAP?

:x :x GRRRRR i would be very pissed off too.
i have never used Toys R us online , but i love their shops, i went there on wednesday.

good luck hun & i hope you're stuff comes soon.xx

i used the online toys r us and everything i ordered was delivered within a week of ordering a lot sooner than they said it would be i was impressed and all was ok with my order so they got a cool off me :D
hope you get it sorted soon hun xxxxxxxx

Nope, been utterly shafted by them.

HOWEVER! I have a new fave site that love - not for toys so much, but baby and kids stuff in general. Ever tried kiddicare dot com? Amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back