Toy recommendations for 7 month old

newbie1984

Reaction score
Hi all

As the title says I'm looking for any toy recommendations you have. My LO is 7 months and seems to love anything he can press/bash and has sounds and lights. Not looking to spend a silly amount of money x

James has really stated liking books recently, there are loads suitable for young babies.

Also household objects (that sounds so bad lol) but he loves a big saucepan and a wooden spoon...

I also bought him the V-Tech walker thing and he will sit in front of that for ages

xxxxxxx

I'll second the vetch walker, Jules loves sitting in front of it and playing with all the bits, especially the phone! X x

Stacking cups! At first she loved destroying towers I had made. Then she liked hiding things in the cups and now she is a bit older she is making towers herself

Also got little plastic flutterballs from Mothercare. Loves passing them back and forth and is now throwing them! Haha
We practice "ta" with the balls

Both very cheap

We have the vtech walker and she does like playing with it, but will never use as a walker as its too quick across the carpet for first steps x

Jackson's fave toy is his ELC bongo drum. It lights up diff colours when bashed and plays music!

He also loves his little music table as of recent - its a leapfrog one u can take the top off and have it on the ground or on the legs for baby to stand at.

xxxxx

I agree with the V-tech walker - she loves pulling the phone off and bashing it, and opening and closing the wee stable door.

Also agree with the stacking cups and wee balls - we got bright start balls a pack of 5 and she's always chasing after them and chewing on the cups. As much as she likes her light up and noisy toys, she actually plays with the simple ones a lot more!xx

I agree Missyeovil.

This is Jackson with some of his toys including the bongo drum..

5 mins later this is him standing at the couch trying to get....

An empty envelope! Seriously?! LOL

xxxxx

Attachments

• playtime.jpg
    playtime.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 15
  • standing.jpg
    standing.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I agree with the V-tech walker - she loves pulling the phone off and bashing it, and opening and closing the wee stable door.

Also agree with the stacking cups and wee balls - we got bright start balls a pack of 5 and she's always chasing after them and chewing on the cups. As much as she likes her light up and noisy toys, she actually plays with the simple ones a lot more!xx

OMG "peek a boo, I see you" drives me demented. The stable door and phone are my girls favourite bits too

V-tech walker is a hit here!
"The flowers spin in the sun..wooowoooweeee" bah! Drives me insane but M loves it!

We also have a v-tech crawl ball, that's a hit but re batteries are gone at the moment.
Also a triangle and each side has something different, spin bits noises etc

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back