Totally off topic.....

kat86

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with pregnancy but I passed 2 of my accountancy exams today!!! I'm just so happy I wanted to tell everyone lol x

Well done! What qualification are you doing? I'm an accountant and know how tough the exams are so hope you are treating yourself tonight!

congratulations hun, I'm studying for my level 2 bookkeeping exams in manual and computerised. But I bet the full accounting ones are much harder xx

Thanks!! Im studying AAT. I have to admit its been harder this time being pregnant and with a 2 year old but so worth it. im so proud of myself! Ah, what are you qualified in Torino?
Kanga, Bookkeeping is always great to have because it means if you do go onto studying anything else then you will be way ahead with the knowledge! you could probably even skip the 1st level of AAT! xxx

Thanks!! Im studying AAT. I have to admit its been harder this time being pregnant and with a 2 year old but so worth it. im so proud of myself! Ah, what are you qualified in Torino?
Kanga, Bookkeeping is always great to have because it means if you do go onto studying anything else then you will be way ahead with the knowledge! you could probably even skip the 1st level of AAT! xxx

I'm CIPFA qualified so the chartered public sector qualification. That was 2.5 years of really hard work on top of working full time. It's pretty intense. Well done on passing the AAT exams, I hope you are celebrating!

I can't decide what to go on to next, Acca, cima etc. I will have To have a good think about it!
Thanks hun, I'm celebrating by relaxing on the sofa after a nice evening with hubby and son, and NOT revising!!! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back