Totally need some advice!

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
So, I've just been on the Next website and I was just about to order stuff on 'buy now, pay later' for £20 plus P&P (£3.99) but I don't know if I should because I have a bill of £280 on Littlewoods which is being paid off... Do you think I should buy these items from Next or should I wait until I've paid Littlewoods?

I would get stuff from there but their newborn baby clothes aren't as nice! Xxx

Depends what your financial situation is! You have to pay your next within the next 3 weeks otherwise you'll get charged interest. I'm going to order all my nursery docs from next but am waiting a couple of weeks as it will need to com out of next months pay & I will pay it before interest kicks in. If you can't afford your little woods bill & your next bill in full I would wait. Pay your little woods this month & order from next next month x

I'm so glad I work for the sister company to shop direct ( very , little woods , isme) we have the same owners :D

Staff discount is a wonderful thing ( hello mamas and papas :lol: )

Pay your little woods first- you don't want to be paying un necessary interest or start racking up expensive catalog bills

:)

True, I've only ordered 1 thing from Next (£16 in total) so that will be a piece of p*** to pay off aha. :')

Not sure if it's been accepted though because when I go on "track order" it doesn't come up and it's on for next day delivery tomorrow before 1pm. :/ xxx

I believe in only ever spend what you have but everyone is diffrent x

im so tempted to be spending at the moment, especially with all these discounts and offers because of teh royal baby :)
but my mum is also a keen shopper, so she has very kindly bought us a pram suit, some sleep suits, vests and onesies.
so we have both decided to stop buying clothes for now, until we know how big our Isla is going to be.
so i am just concentrating on essentials like muslins, cellular blankets, scratch mitts, burping cloths etc etc.
eek, love buying all thsi tiny stuff.

If i were you, id pay off littlewoods first, then get the next stuff. you never know, they will bring out a discount soon enough, or free delivery codes.

make sure you get all your cashback too off sites like Topcashback or quidco. it all helps and defo adds up!

It isn't the fact that I haven't got the money, but the money I have got at the moment is being saved for other things, so I have to wait 13 days until pay day again and I can pay it off. :) xxx

im so tempted to be spending at the moment, especially with all these discounts and offers because of teh royal baby :)
but my mum is also a keen shopper, so she has very kindly bought us a pram suit, some sleep suits, vests and onesies.
so we have both decided to stop buying clothes for now, until we know how big our Isla is going to be.
so i am just concentrating on essentials like muslins, cellular blankets, scratch mitts, burping cloths etc etc.
eek, love buying all thsi tiny stuff.

If i were you, id pay off littlewoods first, then get the next stuff. you never know, they will bring out a discount soon enough, or free delivery codes.

make sure you get all your cashback too off sites like Topcashback or quidco. it all helps and defo adds up!

Enlighten me about this cashback stuff! Xxx

It isn't the fact that I haven't got the money, but the money I have got at the moment is being saved for other things, so I have to wait 13 days until pay day again and I can pay it off. :) xxx

Fair enuff ifu know uv got it ! Go for it I love next baby stuff :)

Some of the new stuff is so nice , Iv bought way to much but it's just so hard not to x

Love it :) the baby grows with poppers down the front are a life saver aswell :)

Exactly, they're so easy to undo in quick time situations like if she throws up or needs a nappy change I can just pop it off in seconds! Xxx

I was looking at the boy ones of these earlier so cute!

They had so many cute things! I was looking at the unisex mono outfits, but I ain't sure about all the black it looks a bit goth like aha. :') xxx

If you have savings the best thing to do is to pay off what you owe as you will be paying more in interest than you will in savings.
Getting credit after credit is a horrible cycle to get into (I know and I learnt the hard way).

xx

I'm not getting into MASSIVE credit with Next I'm just buying this one item then I'm going to wait until Littlewoods is paid off then I will probably go to the store instead of going online. As you said running up credit is a baaaad idea! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back