totally Confused! (may be TMI)

katie88

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

As you can see from some of my previous posts, my body is all over the place! Having no girlfriends who have had children yet (or the ones that have i dont feel close enough to talk to) i just want to vent and see what you think! I've been to my doctors previously but because im only 28 and "healthy" they won't do anything until we've tried for a year+ husband does not want to chart, OPK or anything like that, he wants it to be as natural as possible unless we are told we need help. which when your cycle is all over the place is a complete nightmare!

I came off the pill at the start of September 2015 since then my cycle lengths have been: 52,37,42,35,63,67 - so the average is 49 (my last period was 08/7-15/7) before this period we had a very faint positive test (as per my last posts) that didn't last. Roll onto this Monday 1st of Aug, i had very faint browny/pink discharge with a few bits in it (im talking 1mm or less in size) Tuesday i passed some very dark brown watery clots (some were stringy and just broke apart on hitting the water in the loo) but as soon as i had been to the loo it didnt continue, nothing after that or over night.Wednesday- Had nothing this morning but just been to the loo same as the one time yesterday- dark brown stringy blood and small bits (so not like a period that leaks all the time and is bright red and only seems to be every now and then). I have never had break through between my periods before, im Not stressed in anyway. The last few days ive felt exhausted, headachey, nipples have tingled a bit but not hurt at all and feel a bit under the weather/bloated. We've been doing the deed regularly and are actively trying for a baby.

Trying to hold off taking a test after last months vanishing positive (hubs was heart broken) so i guess the long winded way of asking is: could this be implantation? ive read so many things that say implantation bleeding can be light, heavy, clots, no clots that im just confused! I guess im going to get the general answer of "take a test" but i just wanted to type all this out for my own piece of mind/sanity.

sorry for the ramble :( hope all you ladies are ok

Katie

Could be implantation bleeding as it does come in many forms. I've only had it once and I just had a tiny speck of browny pink when I wiped, didn't get it or notice it the next couple of times. As you say the only way you will know is if you test. Your cycles are similar to mine, it is so frustrating isn't it. I temp and opk as otherwise we run the risk of missing ov but I can understand him not wanting to, we didn't for the first year either but then it became apparent it wasn't going to happen that easily. Remember that most people will become pregnant within 12 cycles, over 90% I think it is, going up to 95% over a further 12 so odds are in your favour.

Hey snowbee, thank you for the reply, it really does mean a lot to this crazed woman haha

Funnily enough thats why the doc wont see us. she said my age and health means i should have gotten pregnant by now *eye roll* and to only come back when its not worked . . . great! doctors can be such a pain sometimes!

Hope all is well your end? *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back