Total Panic!!

Thebean

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I am in a complete and utter chicken flap as think I could be pregnant!!
Im only a day late........but I've never ever been late before ever and it freaks me out!! My sister had a baby in January - and she's gorgoues - but I dont want one - too noisy, smelly, demanding! Im not even married for heavens sake - though I love my partner very much.
Does anyone else ever have these complete freak out wobbles!!?
Laura

hi i felt exactly the same but now i can't wait its the best thing that ever happened to me!!!!

i think most people feel like that when it come unexpected!!

Hi,

Ive been with my partner for 3 years and we live together, but not thinking of marriage! I found out at easter that i was pg and i was shocked. I had mixed feelings, i was happy but scare i wasnt ready too (im 25)!!! Now im really happy and looking forward to my first scan on wed, but you have to know what you really want, but remember your hormones will be all over the place at the mo, so dont make any decsions to quick.

Hope whatever you decide to do works out for you, take care

Natalie x

Hello again!!
Still flapping - still no period!! Will definately have to take a test now - cant cope anymore!!
Im not really too sure who to talk to about terminations and stuff - and im so scared of doctors and all that!!! I guess I could just be working myself up into nothing..........but i cant feel any cramping or anything happening down below - so to me not really a good sign. If I do it tomorrow and im pregnant I could get rid of it y the end of next week.
Im really pleased for everyone else who is excited about having a baby - but it really isnt me at all.
I cant sleep and its a nightmare - dont want to do the test by myself, but v worried about asking OH to do it with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back