Total mixed feelings! Positive yet negative feeling down

Jacko

Reaction score
Not sure what to make of it xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 83
You're pregnant but your hcg is not high enough for clearblue yet. Try again on Monday morning with clearblue, you should get pregnant then.

Congratulations!

I'm exactly the same! Frer looked like this today. Fingers crossed for us, congratulations :)

Your definitely pregnant clear blue just isn't as sensitive I reckon if you took one Monday it will say pregnant X

FRER will pick up smaller amounts of HCG in your urine to the clear blue. Try again in a few days time - but that definitely a BFP! I trust FRERs more than any other brand xx

Pregnant! The Frer's are 6.3miu sensitivity while the digi's are 25miu (i think!) - so the digi isn't picking up on it yet don't worry :) hcg doubles every 48hours so try again in a few days with fmu so hcg is at it's most concentrated :) Yay congratulations!! xx

Thank you!!! I will do another in a few days!! Just horrible to see not pregnant . Xxxx

Totally agree! I always trust first response over other tests. Congratulations xx

This happened to me Hun. It took an extra 4 days before my clear blue digi said pregnant. But as I was a poas addict I kept doing FRER everyday and the lines were getting darker. I had 2 clear blu digi's say not pregnant, it's heartbreaking and confusing but just leave it a few days. I don't think mine registered until I'd actually missed my period yet the FRER showed up about 4 days before. Try and be patient, I know it's really hard though.x

Last edited:
Def pregnant! Give it a few days and the FRER will get darker and the CB will say pregnant. Congrats and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back