Total loss of symptoms.......

Leeann10

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Sorry me again. For about a week and a half I have had almost no symptoms! My boobs have stopped hurting altogether, I get occasional MS, I am still peeing quite a lot but my boobs are the most worrying thing for me!

Last weekend the veins popped out all over them but since about Wednesday they have gone and I was in tears on Thursday night thinking it was all over!! My belly has popped out and it hard at the bottom, I am feeling a bit nauseous as I type but I just wondered if I should be worried? I meant to say that I am 11+3 today!!

I have had 10 miscarriages already and I am a wreck xx

Leeann, can you call your EPU and ask for a reassurance scan based on your history I think they would give you one.
Try your hardest to distract yourself, symptoms can ease towards the end of Tri 1 as the babies placenta takes over. Xxx

With my first pregnancy I lost all somptoms at 12 weeks, had occasional retching but def felt less pregnant! The placenta starts to take over so I think lots of people start to feel more normal which if you have had a mc is very scary but quite normal! I totally get your anxiety hun it must be so hard for you... This stage is soooo mentally tough! The fact you have a bump is a great sign! Have u had any scans yet? When is your 12 week scan? Wish I could help you more but lack of symptoms at your stage is common xx

You still have some good signs. They can start to ease off from 10 weeks as placenta is taking over. Is there anywhere close to you that can do a private scan maybe. The anxiety and stress is horrible and completely understandable xx

I have a scan booked for Tuesday! We don't have an EPU over here and we can't pay for private scans either!!

I have a new symptom now, had a Chinese last night and it did not agree with me this morning as my stomach was so bad and now feeling sick!! I have been having intralipid infusions which are meant to be good for preventing miscarriages so hopefully I am just being paranoid!!

I looked again, I definitely have a little hard belly at the bottom now! It's bigger at night and goes down by the morning x

Mine was like that earlier on. It got big as day went on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back