Total loss of appetite

Jojo84

Reaction score
I don't want to eat anything. Nothing at all! Everything is either too sweet or too fruity or too salty.

:(

Had a bacon sandwich with sauce and the sauce just ruined it! Far too fruity!! And :(

I'm like that as of this morning. I woke up feeling so nauseous and didn't want to eat but forced myself to eat toast. DH just made me a chicken salad and I ate the chicken and crunchy bits but nothing juicy.
I'm forcing food into me to try to keep the sickness away. But honestly I wouldn't miss food at all if I stopped eating right now x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I've been like this on and off, and just eaten buttered toast or crackers when I felt like that. I feel like my nausea is getting better slowly now, but it wasn't nice for a couple of weeks. Hope your appetite returns soon xx

I haven't even been sick at all (except for once when I had tomato soup but that may have been the dental anaesthetic) I've felt a little queasy sometimes but that's it

I had to duck out of the 'what did you eat' thread as I suddenly became so nauseous. I feel awful all day and have to force myself to eat. My husband did an online food order yesterday as I simply can't bear to go shopping- it's all yuk!!!
Even drinking water is difficult unless it is ice cold : (

I want to eat... But there's nothing I WANT to eat! It's like I'm hungry just for one thing but i don't know that it is!

I've been eating so well since I got my BFP, really healthily and now I'm sitting munching some pringles someone left on my desk!!

Oh no- I hope you find that something you want to eat. I miss liking food. I was like this when pregnant with my son- so it is not a new feeling. I think I may fancy an ice Lolly though, no ice cream just something like a lemonade lolly.

I'm exactly the same, I used to love food, all sorts of stuff and now I eat just for the sake of it and wouldn't be bothered if I didn't eat. Also as someone else said drinks have to be ice cold or I am sick about ten mins after I drink it! Gone are the days of a nice cup of tea :(

Liptons peach ice tea and me have become firm friends lol

I had a maccies with a coke !! Very naughty but I haven't had caffeine in weeks and I love coke so thought why not :)!

I just had mango and apple juice and it just tasted bitterly acidic and i LOVE that usually!! :(

I can't drink hot drinks :( x

I was like that when pregnant with DD. I totally went off all hot drinks.
I've never really gone back on to tea either, it still makes me feel ill and I used to adore tea! X

I can't drink hot drinks :( x

I was like that when pregnant with DD. I totally went off all hot drinks.
I've never really gone back on to tea either, it still makes me feel ill and I used to adore tea! X

Same here I've gone for drinking 6-8 cups a day - to a few decaf - now for a month I have had probably 3/4 cups- one on the weekend if I can stomach it

I've also found that the only drinks I like have to be fridge cold! Tap cold squash makes me wanna vom! X

Same here I've gone for drinking 6-8 cups a day - to a few decaf - now for a month I have had probably 3/4 cups- one on the weekend if I can stomach it

I've also found that the only drinks I like have to be fridge cold! Tap cold squash makes me wanna vom! X

Same!! Ice cold all the way! X

I've been the same. Really can't be bothered to eat lol only just had some chicken because I'd not eaten since lunchtime. Struggled eating my porridge this morning too, felt so rough! Is this normal for 4 weeks?! Xx

Well my dinner was awful!! My rice was yuck and the sauce on my chicken tasted peppery. I just had a Lemmon mousse though I'm I want to eat them all! My hubby is getting some chocolate on his way home from work though

oh I'm the same, for past couple of days just totally lost my appetite which really is not like me. Just had some cornflakes tonight, couldn't stomach anything else x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back