Torchwood

kazlin

Reaction score
Anyone going to watch it?

I am, I am, John Barrowman, I am, I am!

Yes, I know he's gay :shakehead:

i dont mind that he is gay. Even if he wasnt my chances of a shag would still be zero. :cry:

I love him soooooooooo much :rotfl:

Apparently hes bi - so we all have a chance of a shag!!

Gimme gimme hes a fine thing!

I am sky +ing it so I can watch it later in peace. But, love John barrrowman. You know you would a good night out with him. Even in a non-sexual sense!!

He was snogging spike from buffy :D may i say spike was fit in buffy - hes a minger now :rotfl:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Apparently hes bi - so we all have a chance of a sh*g!!

Gimme gimme hes a fine thing!

I don't think he is... he lives with his long term partner in Brighton or somewhere.

I like Torchwood, was quite impressed with the opening episode tonight :)

Ooooh yumm James marsters looking really scrummy. /You'd never beleave he was in his 40s.

mrs_tommo22 said:
He was snogging spike from buffy :D may i say spike was fit in buffy - hes a minger now :rotfl:

I would still soooooooooo have him if i got the chance, lol :twisted:

Flame - I argued with my OH over his age last night. OH said he was in his 40's and i was like NOOOOO :shakehead: but then i looked his age up and he is :oops: I think he looks good though, i wouldnt say no :D

damn! I forgot to watch it.

He is LUUUUUUUUUSH!

Such a waste! :roll:

A gay mate of mine would have been in his element last night. John Barrowman and James Masters!

Anyone see John Barrowman on Never Mind the Buzzcocks not so long ago? He has got an awesome personality :D

they were talking about him on loose women they were interviewing the girl who plays Gwen and apparently when he meets new people one of the 1st things he does is show them his willy lol :rotfl:

Damn damn damn
I'm so blood addicted to this site i forgot Torchwood was on
IDIOT
I think John is soooooooooooooo lush i fancy the pants of him he is sex on legs. It criminal he's gay :cry:
Not that id stand a chance anyway.
:roll: :wink:

Torchwood is fantastic :dance:
IT HAD ME COMPLEATLY GRIPPED.
The story lines are even better then last years.
And i like the more emotional side of the characters.
Cant wait till next week.
Aslo nice to see an alien who had a human side and not just all evil and out to kill us. Well yes Beth was but you know what i mean.

Also i missed the last episode of last seasons Torchwood ive resently found out Jack is the Face of Bow is this right? what happens in the last episode?

I've never seen it but just wanted to boast that its filmed near me, and Ive been wondering for a while why I keep hearing random air raid warning sirens....apparently its from filming that??? :think:

Not sure though as ive not seen it, perhaps someone can confirm if there are air raid warnings in it or not? If not...I still want to find out what I'm hearing :shock:

geordie lass said:
Also i missed the last episode of last seasons Torchwood ive resently found out Jack is the Face of Bow is this right? what happens in the last episode?

That wasn't Torchwood, that was Dr Who.

Jack still does not know, its was the Doctor who realised. It was a lovely story to explain it.

I'd try to find the episode that tells about it as its great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back