Toothache

Mum2betash

Reaction score
Sorry I know this is the wrong section I just wanted an answer and in a lot of pain.. I've noticed over the last now 3 days that between my wisdom tooth and next one along os a little red but extremely hurts!! Naughtily I've not seen a dentist since 16 now 21. I always looked after my teeth really well until I had my lo then got a bit slack most of the time only cleaning once a day. Ive never had any Problems til now. I'm assuming what I've got is bad toothache. Anyway I was wondering if anyone knew what it might be?? The only part that hurts to touch is inbetween the back 2 teeth (only on the inside) and is a little red but the whole area in general is really hurting/throbbing etc. I can't sleep where it hurts so much. any ideas? Sorry for a boring long thread! Xx

I think I had this last week. Between my wisdom tooth and my other tooth it really hurt. When I pressed it from the outside it felt like it was bruised. I went to the dentist and they said that my wisdom tooth was growing sideways and as a result the gap between that tooth and the other tooth was tiny so food gets caught down there and is much harder for a tooth brush or flossing to clean. As a result my gums had become really inflamed. To solve it I had to have a descaling by the hygienist and along with brushing and flossing I now use corsadyl. After about 4 days it went back to normal.

I know how much you hate going to the dentist, but it's not half as bad as you remember it when you were a child/teenager!
Xxx

My tongue is swollen this mornjng too. God it hurts so much. So you think it's just food stuck? Thank you, tht sounds better than an infection or something!! I'm going to register with a dentist today but try and find an emergency one until i can get an appointment as it hurts so much. Thank you for your reply. Xx

I'm not sure about your poor swollen tongue :( But I know that the food build up can happen quickly and it may cause a slight infection but nothing serious if you get it seen too. They may give you antibiotics to be on the safe side. But it doesn't sound like its a problem with your actual tooth. Good luck chick! If you are based in London I can recommend my dentist as he is just brilliant?
Xxx

No I'm west Sussex way, thank you anyway. I phoned a couple up this morning but they only take private at the moment and I can't afford that!! I'll have to go to an emergency one this evening and keep phoning around. I think I'd rather have to tooth taken out than this lol. Though the redness is hardly there anymore either just the swollen tongue and pain in that area..XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back