Took the bull by the horns and got on those scales

ISH

Reaction score
Was rather shocked, I was only 53 kg and I was 50 at the start of pregnancy. Felt huge towards the end, but must have been mainly baby :shock:

I'm pretty sure I'd gained more (particularly around Christmas!!), but then I must have lost a bit of weight since giving birth as my appetite vanished.

Hopefully the jelly belly also turns into something slightly more attractive soon!

Well done you! I got on the scales the other day - I didn't weigh myself while pregnant as I couldn't face it - I've got about a stone to lose to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight. It seems to be coming off and I'm back in my old jeans now which made my day! I can't wait to do some proper exercise though! X

Well Done you, hope this happens to me also =D
I'm sure you belly will firm up again soon, xx

Belly looks smaller each day, but feels rather gelatinous and disgusting! And linea nigra not looking like it's going away any time soon.

I had a bit of a line for weeks, really odd cos it was barely noticeable while I was pregnant! My belly button also looked strange for weeks stayed a bit of an outy for a bit!

Good work ISH! Breastfeeding does help the old weight. Not sure how to get rid of jelly belly-I have that too :-(

I had a bit of a line for weeks, really odd cos it was barely noticeable while I was pregnant! My belly button also looked strange for weeks stayed a bit of an outy for a bit!
I know! Mine was quite a deep inny one and now it's like a huge black hole, LOL!!!!

Last edited:
Good work ISH! Breastfeeding does help the old weight. Not sure how to get rid of jelly belly-I have that too :-(
DOesn't help that we can't do any exercise for a while! But hopefully by then nature and sheer exhaustion will have taken care of everything.

DOesn't help that we can't do any exercise for a while! But hopefully by then nature and sheer exhaustion will have taken care of everything.

Hehe! I hope that too-got to be some personal gain from all this lack of sleep and booby work, apart from growing our babies into big and strong strapping boys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back