took it to the gp s manager !!

mrz85

Reaction score
After being given a oral thrush tablet 2 take which my MIDWIFE said pregnant women can not take and y did they give it 2 me !!I have taken it 2 the manager.. the gp said oh yes dont take it just use the cream i already knew this i wanted a answear as 2 y he gave it 2 me when he could see i am preggo frm my records!!did nt get a answear !!! manager will b bk in touch 2mrw !! it s makring me think about the cephalexin antbiotices they give me !!

I would complain too, not to get the person into trouble but to make it known they have made an error. It's no good a GP given people the wrong pescriptions x

yes dont want it 2 happen again or they give it 2 another lady who takes it :(

Cephalexin is ok in pregnancy, it's important to take these as untreated UTI's in pregnancy can lead to pyelonephritis which can be dangerous.x

Cephalexin is ok in pregnancy, it's important to take these as untreated UTI's in pregnancy can lead to pyelonephritis which can be dangerous.x
thnxs alot !made me a bit more relaxed !

I'm gonna complain about being prescribe antibiotics which made me ten times worse!

Omg if u can't trust a doctor, who can u trust?? :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I don't blame you, you got to stand up or they wont learn from mistakes. Totally not pregnancy related but I had dla phone as my daughters renewal is up and her gp had sent a report back claiming never to know of her or her conditions or medications even though he prescribed her a new one. Grr doctors x

Babygem, when all this sickness is gone you really need to treat yourself to a spa day or something because it sounds like you have been through the works!

I'd love to, but I can't afford it :(
Thank you though, It's deffinately been alot harder than I thought it would!! xx

Get urself on groupon babyem!
I got a great deal, I bought it while I was really sick and have til May to redeem it.
Its an hour long manicure with hand and arm massage, and an hour long pedicure with foot and leg massage. It was only £19 down from £55.
I felt I deserved it and really looking forward to redeeming it when I feel better.
U really do deserve a wee treat, uv been through the wars :( xx

Get urself on groupon babyem!
I got a great deal, I bought it while I was really sick and have til May to redeem it.
Its an hour long manicure with hand and arm massage, and an hour long pedicure with foot and leg massage. It was only £19 down from £55.
I felt I deserved it and really looking forward to redeeming it when I feel better.
U really do deserve a wee treat, uv been through the wars :( xx

Ooh, that sounds lovely! I will have to get on there! Something fun would be good, I'd like to treat OH aswell, as even though I'm the on whos been ill, he's suffered with my moaning and waking up with me in the night to be sick! x

Aaww ur so nice. I didn't even consider hubby lol. He's been fantastic throughout my sickness and has even held my hair and massaged my shoulders while I was throwing up. He's done all the cooking and cleaning too. Wow I feel pretty bad now :(
Will have to treat him!

But anyway, groupon and living social have some brilliant pamper deals! Definitely sign up, as I said, u could really be doing with a treat! X

We have good OH's!! I think we both deserve a treat!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back