Took 2.5 years, but we did it :-)

nikki_isme

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm new to these boards so thought I'd share my TTC journey and spread some hope!

Although not long compared to others on here, it took us 2 years 6 months to get pregnant. Every month was heart breaking when AF turned up and I was quite convinced nothing was going to happen, and we were on the verge of seeking help when we got pregnant.

I just wanted to say don’t give up! The last few months we relaxed quite a bit, and we actually got pregnant on a weekend away - a very drunk one! I had also been attending slimming world classes and lost around a stone (bringing my BMI to 30).

A friend of mine has PCOS and got pregnant with clomid after a few months, and another friend had ovarian drilling before conceiving her daughter – and then went on to naturally conceive a boy a few years down the line!

The point of my post is never give up! It is hard watching all these other pregnant women around you, but remember they may have waited a long time for their bump to :)

Ah that's lovely hon so glad you got your long awaited bfp and your right got to keep on trying for that little bean xxx

BabyDust *****

Thanks for sharing your story hun.
It's so nice to hear stories of lttc couples getting there bfp's .. You've given me such much needed hope!
Huge congratulations to you xx

Congratulations it's lovely to hear such a positive story xxx

Loved this post- just what us lttc ladies need to hear :) xxx

Truly inspirational. Really gives me hope xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90