Too young???

hoping_4_a_miracle

Reaction score
Okay well um... I'm 15 and pregnant. I know nearly everyone on here seems to be older than me (well everyone that I have noticed) and I don't no if there is anyone near my age on here but well I thought that because you all seem very experienced maybe you could like help me! Because I REALLY don't know what I'm going to do! I'm going to keep the baby and I think that I could be quite a good mother but I am scared Sh**! I haven't told anyone not even the father or my best friend and definitly not my parents! I am just so confused and worried. I don't no much about pregnancy and I don't want to harm my baby or make anyhting difficult.
Sorry this is so long and it probably doesn't make any sense but it would be great if you could email me or post back!
Thanku xxxx

hey, im 15 and 34 weeks pregnant, things arent as bad as you think they are. pm me of u like n we can talk. xxx

Hi there, hope you are ok? My daughter is 16 and i know that i would be shocked if she told me she was pregnant BUT i would be there for her, and i'm sure your folks will be too (after the shock and the shouting!!).
Have you seen your doc? Are you taking folic acid? You can always see your gp/midwife for confidential advice, and of course there is lots of help here!
Wishing you lots of love and luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back