too scared.

BKR123

Reaction score
In getting cramping all over again! But I'm to scare to callee hospital incase they send me to somewhere else again :( for those who have had babies before does this sounds like anything?
Cramps in my stomach around level with my belly button, back pain making me wanna stand up straight but it hurts to much, not sure if I should cry or be sick!!! Babies moving okay, but there's a definite pain :/ waters haven't gone and there's been no loss, but something is happening! What do you think?

Ahhh huni x are they like tightenings or like deep dull aches? Xxx

You need to call and discuss with them hun if you are in labour then you need to know. What about having a warm bath to ease the cramps and back pain put some relaxing music on and breathe. Try to calm yourself as stress inhibits labour where as being calmer helps. Not sure how far along you are but best to ring to be sure about what's happening. Could also be severe trapped wind I guess though sounds worse than that to me xx big hugs xx

Both :( it aches really bad like a bad period or a bruise and then it goes tight and I can't sit up straight :( xx

I will go and have a bath and see if that helps, I'm only 32weeks but high risk of preterm labor :/ I just imagined that I would know if it was labor of not but in really unsure! :( xx

Try the bath lovely and then go to bed and rest, see how they are after 30mins or so - if they are still there then I would phone taking your history into account, but hopefully doing nothing and resting will stop them. Have you overdone it a bit today? x

I haven't done anything today :( I was let out of hospital on Wednesday and since then I haven't left the sofa! My boyfriend won't even let me make a cup of tea, that's what's worrying me too! That I haven't done anything and its all started up again :( xx

Dont be too scared hun, give them a call, their there to help u & baby. Hope its another false alarm, uv had it rough recently. try not to stress & let us know how u get on x

Thankyou :) the baths running now! Ill give them a ring if they haven't got any better after the bath, at least then I'd of left it a few hours!xx

Dont be too scared hun, give them a call, their there to help u & baby. Hope its another false alarm, uv had it rough recently. try not to stress & let us know how u get on x

Thankyou, ill let you know what happens if the bath doesn't ease the pains!x

As you are only 32 weeks and at risk of pre-term labour you must ring them sweetie!

Don't worry about where they send you etc... Just make sure you keep yourself and bub safe!

xxxxxxx

Hello! I had a nice warm bath and surrounded myself with hot water bottles, they eased off a bit so I didn't go up te hospital, I'm going to spend to spend the day in bed today and not do anything to see if that helps! Thankyou :) x

Hello! I had a nice warm bath and surrounded myself with hot water bottles, they eased off a bit so I didn't go up te hospital, I'm going to spend to spend the day in bed today and not do anything to see if that helps! Thankyou :) x

Glad you are ok take it easy but please always do ring if you need to it would be scary I know but equally you and baby are priority xxxx

So sorry that you are having to feel like this :(
It must be horrible that you have to basically stay on bed rest until little ones arrival. Mainly out of worry! :( xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I will definitely call if my tummy keeps going tight, at the moment it just feels like period pains which are coming and going. It's not too bad though so I'll just stay in bed for the day! Thankyou everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back