Too Poo True....

emilia

Reaction score
I poohed my way through the "pushing" stage. (What a thing to confess to) :oops: :oops:
I wasn't the slightest bit embarrased and the midwife (and DH) were great about it. The midwife kept on chasing "floaters" in the birthing pool. What could I do????? It really is not that bad, so don't stress about it if it happens to you! It's inevitable and extremely natural for you body to discard poohs during the pushing stage - unless ofcourse you had a good dose of castor oil before hand!!!
Good luck
Emilia xx

wot a brill post to make to lol and great way of putting floaters lol - i think it is natural to do that - i wasnt aware of it till my mum informed me i had lol

lol did you fart aswell? i don't like the idea of that happening but it's not like you have much choice! I suppose the midwives have seen it all! x

I've thought about that sooo many times, like if your on all fours on the bed and shes having a look at you and you fart without trying! the poo thing did bother me but then someone I know said here they ask you if you've been to the loo recently and if not they give you a suppositrey, but isnt a sign of labour looming pooing a lot anyway?!

michelle82 said:
but isnt a sign of labour looming pooing a lot anyway?!

yeah it can be, it goes either way i think, either you have a "clear out" or you cant go atall

I've warned the Dh about this. :D I'm not worried about it at all, it will be my last worry!

Thanks for the post!

Yea im not too worried about that either.....more about pooing infront of my OH but only because i know he will take the mick out of me after!

ToriElla said:
lol did you fart aswell? i don't like the idea of that happening but it's not like you have much choice! I suppose the midwives have seen it all! x

Haha I farted and didn't even know I'd done it cos it was involuntary I had had an epidural so didn't feel it coming lol :lol:

You have to be really careful not to get too hung up on the 'poo thing'. So many women don't push as well as they could because of the fear they may poo. You really have to push hard into your bottom just like you are having a poo..............go for it girls, it could prolong your labour if you dont!!!

I'll admit i did a little fart..Didnt feel embaressed i just laughed it off..MW joked about it and said 'yeah thats it girl, let it all out' I can imagine theyve seen and heard alot more than a fart!

Oh for goodness sake, this has cheered me up no end, you are all so funny.

I did fart before the hospital but not during the pushing.. But I would not have cared if I had pooed or not, to tell you the truth, I would not have cared if the whole hospital was there looking between my legs it was so painful lol

I only hope my digestion calms down by then as what has been coming out of me has by no means smelt of roses lately....solid or gassious! I just feel sorry for the poor MW whos between my legs at the time lol!

layla said:
michelle82 said:
but isnt a sign of labour looming pooing a lot anyway?!

yeah it can be, it goes either way i think, either you have a "clear out" or you cant go atall

when my labour started (again for the final time) i had a big 'clear out' so i thort it was a tummy bug ! :shock: i didnt poo in labour but i dont think i would have been bothered if i did in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back